Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Spoiler for a future version(maybe)
Arcade mode will unlock 2-5 sex scenes.
New tasks in arcade mode
A new area(kitchen expansion) will open.
More items in the puppet store.

About version 2.1
2 night(not complete).
One or two scenes with chica(get caught either in the refrigerator or in the kitchen)
A little bit of plot.

Otherwise, it's a passable version and for the lack of arcade.

Drakeulous

Mar 15, 2018
is the like a way to get a lot of money at the xxxmas special, its like impossible to get the 1500 coins
you have to complete it once and start over (I recommend buying the radar upgrades before you do because they will carry over). You will have the snowball launcher unlocked from the start now. you will use that to shoot the glowing blue ornaments they will drop 50 gold each (there are around 21 so you should get 1050 from them).

There is a pizza on one of the roofs in the Elfbot village shoot it 10(?) times and you'll earn gold (you can only do it once per playthrough). at Marie's shop if you hit enough targets fast enough in the snowball launcher shooting range you will get 500 gold. from that and all the random spawning gold pouch I had around 1700 gold at the end. a youtuber by the name of RoseMark has a good video on it.

Last edited:

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Man these devs are lazy. Ya'll we can either only give you Arcade mode with two more scenes, or only give you the second level of the main story but only half of that because we can't be bothered. Like if this were a straight up Fnaf game from Scott he'd be done twice by now with all the nights + an endless mode like arcade. All on his own.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Man these devs are lazy. Ya'll we can either only give you Arcade mode with two more scenes, or only give you the second level of the main story but only half of that because we can't be bothered. Like if this were a straight up Fnaf game from Scott he'd be done twice by now with all the nights + an endless mode like arcade. All on his own.
Thats what happens when they decide to remodel everything

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Did anyone knows how many scenes are in the 2nd night? and how to get them? I found only 1 scene

Last edited:

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Blame people who want it faster more than devs who want to make everyone happy lmao.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Originally I had high hopes for this game, even if the progress was slow at least it was moving in the right direction but the past 2-3 updates seem to be taking 2 steps back each time and I feel this does not bode well for hopes of a finished product

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.2.0
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.2.0

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
what do i merge these with

Jackcollins

Jul 20, 2021
how can I put a sausage in the microwave? everytime I put a sausage in the microwave it rejects af. Is there any missing?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Alright, because I see people prefer to blame dev.

1. People want updates fast, this is one guy so he tries to deliver. He asked if people want completed update that will take longer to do (Night 2 and new scenes), or if people want faster update (New scenes only). People chose faster and all hell broke lose.
2. Guy is not a coding expert, I dunno how many people work on it, but I can tell they are still learning a bit, and try to make everyone happy. It's a bad choice but sadly, that was his choice.

So in short. Don't blame dev for wanting make people happy, blame people who want everything fast as fuck and don't like waiting. It's a small team working on it after all, still newbies as far as I know.
It's still ultimately the Devs call if he wants to do good and proper updates or not. Asking a bunch of paypig coomers if they want le update sooner or later is not a good idea. No excuse imo

Reactions: TheWrest
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes