Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

jdhgdxthrdbthAlt

Aug 1, 2023
Here's the Update of the 0.2.1 Version.

---> MEGA

As already mentioned, Arcade Mode is disabled right now since they need to repair their mess from last time and doing some reworks for the club, designs and what not.

Finally i get my chicken nugget to chew on... waited so god damn long for this moment and i'll make it count. :cool:

NOTE: I don't know if there will be anything noteworthy for my guide, but well see about this soon i guess. If there will be something new i'll let you guys know.
Anyone else having problems with MEGA? mine doesn't finish the download and says that i need to pay them to actually finish the download.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone else having problems with MEGA? mine doesn't finish the download and says that i need to pay them to actually finish the download.
The only thing that would come to my mind is, you probably have reached your free download limit for today.
MEGA lets you download 5Gb per day for free after that you have to wait a certain amount of time to resume the DL or pay to get more download volume.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

jdhgdxthrdbthAlt

Aug 1, 2023
The only thing that would come to my mind is, you probably have reached your free download limit for today.
MEGA lets you download 5Gb per day for free after that you have to wait a certain amount of time to resume the DL or pay to get more download volume.
roughly translating it would be this
"Please upgrade your account to continue immediately, or wait 01h 44m 00s to continue for free." and by what u sayed it still does not budge with me considering i haven't used MEGA in ages.
And translating everthing it comes up with:

"Transfer quota exceeded"

"The download cannot continue because it would exceed the free transfer limit for your IP."
Plus the 1h44m00s ins't even the real countdown considering i had to wait 5 fucking hours just to throw me that extra 2 hours that will prob get me in the same loop once it ends

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2021
roughly translating it would be this
"Please upgrade your account to continue immediately, or wait 01h 44m 00s to continue for free." and by what u sayed it still does not budge with me considering i haven't used MEGA in ages.
And translating everthing it comes up with:

"Transfer quota exceeded"

"The download cannot continue because it would exceed the free transfer limit for your IP."
You could download the MEGA desktop app, that sometimes removes the quota for me.

Langlet

Mar 25, 2022
OMFG in a very few times in my life i felt this kind of dissapointment, what a letdown, this team needs to stablish they priorities or we may have a incompleted game with a lot of incompleted content and events forever

Reactions: aeffegvsfddggf

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Only 1.5 Gb? Wtf...
That's like nothing. Why is your max limit so low?

-------------------------

Okay, made a Pixeldrain account.

PIXELDRAIN

I hope this helps with your problem :)(y)
hopefully if you keep getting the newer versions you put them on pixeldrain again cause it's definitely better than mega

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks a lot mate, i really apreciate it, though by the comments about night 2 i may leave dissapointed who knows.....
No problem, glad i could help. But yeah, sad part is even the night 2 seems to be a "half part" only, kinda like the Xmas night.
At exactly the point which seems to be most exciting it says "to be continued" :ROFLMAO:

And even Rex himself said in their DC:
Dev comment.png
hopefully if you keep getting the newer versions you put them on pixeldrain again cause it's definitely better than mega
Now that i have it, i'll probably do that, yes. (y)
I don't know why i didn't choose Pixeldrain sooner. Better late than never or something like that.

Sukiakikun

Jul 24, 2022
The game is unplayable. It took me 5 restarts to pass 1st day in arcade mode, because after loadings the game kept crushing. Developer even turned off story mode because of that, but man, arcade mode doesn't work properly. Maybe there's a patch to fix that, I don't know.
The only purpose of this game is to jerk the dick on VAM.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Doesn't answer my question.

Your answer is like:
You go into a store and want to buy a cucumber, sadly there is no pricetag on it. You go to someone working here and ask him:

You: "How much does this cucumber cost?"
Worker: "Yes!"

You basically are telling me that it's in the game and it's a jumpscare.
But my question was where the NTR aspect of it comes into play.
What jumpscare do you mean? who is involved in that scene? And what's the NTR?

Don't think i'm mocking you just because i made some humerous comment before. I'm seriously and sincerely asking this cause i really want to know what you classify as NTR. This might require more than 3 words probably but you would help me out, i won't mock you for it. I'm really just curious what The NTR here is in your opinion.

The only jumpscares to my knowlegde are Golden Frenni at 3 am in the toilet, the girls when they...uhm...catch you i guess, and thomas the tank engine in the vents? (i hope you don't really mean thomas though...)
Phone guy NTR
The entire Christmas Special is you running around doing errands for phone dude while he clappin dem cheeks.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Wow what a shitty update. Dev clearly doesn't give a fuck about having a game that is overall enjoyable and playable with everything intact, just push them out as quickly as possible. Glad I'm not a paypig for this project.

Reactions: Father_of_Lies
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes