Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Really where?! It’s not on the patreon, is the update out?
No, it's not out yet.

They are still working on it.
Cage, a mod of them on DC, only said:
"Considering that they just said they are correcting details its probably nothing major, and who knows, maybe this time they wont be too far of their schedule."

In the last couple days we only got some pictures in the patreon spoiler-chat (and yes, they do look good so far) and their word on "they are working on cinematic XY, testing and Translation"

So don't get to hyped already, since we don't know their "schedule".

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
No, it's not out yet.

"Considering that they just said they are correcting details its probably nothing major, and who knows, maybe this time they wont be too far of their schedule."

In the last couple days we only got some pictures in the patreon spoiler-chat (and yes, they do look good so far) and their word on "they are working on cinematic XY, testing and Translation"

my bad i saw the post for the original and thought it was the updated version

Langlet

Mar 25, 2022
No, it's not out yet.

So, the update is coming very soon right? like, for halloween theme i think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: roxasxiv

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Well, they already posted the usual changelog picture in their DC.
Damn, i'd wish they wouldn't release this update so soon and work it out a bit more... But before going into that look at the picture yourself maybe you can already guess why i said that.
News for update V0.2.1.png

I mean, i'm happy as anyone else about night 2 being finally released... but now we will not be able to play arcade mode, which ~kiiiiinda~ sucks if you ask me.

I know they wanted to bring out night 2 in september because of the poll they made in august but... i mean, it would have been enough if they made the arcade mode at least more stable before releasing this update instead of making it not avaiable for this update at all. What do you guys think about the missing arcade mode? At least after all the time we follow this game now we can't say it's surprising to have some setbacks with a new update.

Well then, let's enjoy arcade mode from 0.1.9xx until the next update (probably 0.2.2 by then) and enjoy the second night of the story with hopefully no crashes or gamebreaking bugs of the new update which should drop in a few hours...

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Here's the Update of the 0.2.1 Version.
(Edit: OP got updated so if anyone needs a re-up of this version in the future just ask.)
---> MEGA
--->
Pixeldrain

As already mentioned, Arcade Mode is disabled right now since they need to repair their mess from last time and doing some reworks for the club, designs and what not.

Finally i get my chicken nugget to chew on... waited so god damn long for this moment and i'll make it count. :cool:

NOTE: I don't know if there will be anything noteworthy for my guide, but well see about this soon i guess. If there will be something new i'll let you guys know.

Last edited:
May 20, 2020

---> MEGA

As already mentioned, Arcade Mode is disabled right now since they need to repair their mess from last time and doing some reworks for the club, designs and what not.

Finally i get my chicken nugget to chew on... waited so god damn long for this moment and i'll make it count. :cool:

thanks, but we just had night 1 and 2 if we can't use arcade mode?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
How do i transfer my save (even tho there's no arcade)
If you already had a save on your PC, then this process normaly works automaticaly since it's in your registry.

There shouldn't be any problems, or do you mean something more specific like an error message or something like that?

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
thanks, but we just had night 1 and 2 if we can't use arcade mode?
Yes, exactly. Well, and special night if we count that too.

I'd recommend to use a previous version in case someone wants to enjoy arcade mode. Sounds silly but that's what it is right now.

Edit: Now that i think about it why didn't they just disable the "go to work" button in arcade mode to prevent us from playing there. Up to this point everything was fine iirc. With that we could have at least used the PC there to watch our scenes. Weeeelll...yeah, we'll have fun anyway.

Last edited:

ghoosste

Dec 27, 2022
Holy hell this update is underwhelming, again dividing night 2 in two parts, disabling arcade and 0 new scenes

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
i have a feeling that if they just focused entirely on fixing the bugs and not adding new stuff with bug fixes that this game would be better

Swenna

Sep 4, 2023

---> MEGA

NOTE: I don't know if there will be anything noteworthy for my guide, but well see about this soon i guess. If there will be something new i'll let you guys know.
you'r a legend

Reactions: happyloi1

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021

---> MEGA

No need for a guide since they didnt really add any new scenes, get caught by chiku and thats it

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes