Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
here is pic for you to help
View attachment 2935717
thank you so what i get from this is that unity is easier to use but unreal is better for bigger releases with better quality
also idk if this game is made with java script or C++ and because i don't know shit about coding idk how hard it would be to transfer it from one to the other if that's even possible

Last edited:

[Data Expunged]

Sep 10, 2020
thank you so what i get from this is that unity is easier to use but unreal is better for bigger releases with better quality
also idk if this game is made with java script or C++ and because i don't know shit about coding idk how hard it would be to transfer it from one to the other if that's even possible
As a person with a little experience in computer science, I'd assume it'd be painful and time-consuming. The most difficult part of making the game would be gone while porting, since logic persists outside of languages, so all the functions, methods, classes, and everything else that makes up how the game works should be fine, although you'd have to adjust them to the language. As I've only messed around with Java, I'm not sure how drastic the differences between Java/C# are to C++

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
As a person with a little experience in computer science, I'd assume it'd be painful and time-consuming. The most difficult part of making the game would be gone while porting, since logic persists outside of languages, so all the functions, methods, classes, and everything else that makes up how the game works should be fine, although you'd have to adjust them to the language. As I've only messed around with Java, I'm not sure how drastic the differences between Java/C# are to C++
damn well regardless i think that considering all this we should definitely cut the devs some slack in the future when it comes to bugs other things related to this

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
its made with C#, java games usually have a "jre" folder and a .jar file of game. C++ is for UnReal games, this one is Unity. It will be very difficult transferring since both of them are different language.
Imagine this website was chinese, you would have to translate what people say and translate what you say every time you posted. It would be difficult since you don't know the languages as easily and learning it is too much so you most likely would not even visit this website anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: therandomstalker
Jul 20, 2019
as someone who has never played FNAF before or looked at the gameplay in depth, this game is pretty fun (altho ik you only watch the cameras in FNAF, no actual walking around doing tasks)
but man if this bug for arcade mode isnt a real pain in the ass lol, i hope they fix it sooner rather than later

Friday@Stark

Jun 12, 2023
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.2.0
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.2.0

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
I installed the new version and used these mods and now all girls got a dick. I don't know due to what.. Any fixes?

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I installed the new version and used these mods and now all girls got a dick. I don't know due to what.. Any fixes?
I'm sorry, seems like besides unlocking it, I've also made it by mistake toggled on.
As Frumi replied, please refer to his post for disabling it again.
I'll update it on the next patch, so it is also toggled off as other options should be.

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Java and C# are practically the same language outside of some gimmicks, C++ is wildly different from both and universally considered harder to code in.

Reactions: therandomstalker

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Hey Guys. I know I am late with this whole Unity Mess, but I 1 - IRL stuff happening and 2 - I was looking for more info on this situation. Found a video with all of the info, however it's 44 minutes long so if you don't want to see it in its entirety, I understand. The YouTuber name is Youngyea, who also happens to be a voice actor; but he has been reporting on the Gaming Circle for years, so he knows what he is talking about.

This is also another credible source known as Clownfish TV and it last 9 minutes which is a lot easier to digest. And a little FYI - Clownfish TV has been in these circles for far longer than Youngyea even before YouTube was a thing and I have seen their background check, so they know how bad the situation really is as they always look at the long term effects of the situation.

One Final Detail...I used to work for companies like this and they are not going to stop the aggressive monetization like this and in this economy, they will find every excuse to push this to the point they want it normalized. I quit these companies because of this predatory practice. Trust me when I say that they won't stop at this. They will keep pushing and pushing until it is normalized. I don't want to see these games to stop development, so if they can't afford switching to another engine, I understand since life isn't easy. And since these games are awesome, I'll still support the creators like Fatal Fire Studios.

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Hey Guys. I know I am late with this whole Unity Mess, but I 1 - IRL stuff happening and 2 - I was looking for more info on this situation. Found a video with all of the info, however it's 44 minutes long so if you don't want to see it in its entirety, I understand. The YouTuber name is Youngyea, who also happens to be a voice actor; but he has been reporting on the Gaming Circle for years, so he knows what he is talking about.

This is also another credible source known as Clownfish TV and it last 9 minutes which is a lot easier to digest. And a little FYI - Clownfish TV has been in these circles for far longer than Youngyea even before YouTube was a thing and I have seen their background check, so they know how bad the situation really is as they always look at the long term effects of the situation.

One Final Detail...I used to work for companies like this and they are not going to stop the aggressive monetization like this and in this economy, they will find every excuse to push this to the point they want it normalized. I quit these companies because of this predatory practice. Trust me when I say that they won't stop at this. They will keep pushing and pushing until it is normalized. I don't want to see these games to stop development, so if they can't afford switching to another engine, I understand since life isn't easy. And since these games are awesome, I'll still support the creators like Fatal Fire Studios.
thank you king/queen your support is very much appreciated

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Any news from the devs on the status of the patch? At this point I'm not expecting anything until the night 2 update drops.

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
The game can't run on SteamDeck, using either Valve's proton or Proton-GE. The game usually crashes every time it goes to a "mini-load (the one that has Frenni icon).The furthest I can go is to the arcade desk, everything after that that requires the miniload, like YouHube and Go To Work, crashes the game. If only there was a way to load all assets in one go.

fapmaster69lol

Oct 16, 2019
The game is unplayable. It took me 5 restarts to pass 1st day in arcade mode, because after loadings the game kept crushing. Developer even turned off story mode because of that, but man, arcade mode doesn't work properly. Maybe there's a patch to fix that, I don't know.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

succxess1

May 4, 2021
The game is unplayable. It took me 5 restarts to pass 1st day in arcade mode, because after loadings the game kept crushing. Developer even turned off story mode because of that, but man, arcade mode doesn't work properly. Maybe there's a patch to fix that, I don't know.
There isn't. The dev clearly doesn't give a shit because if he did he would've rolled back to 0.19 immediately until this was fixed.

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
There isn't. The dev clearly doesn't give a shit because if he did he would've rolled back to 0.19 immediately until this was fixed.
Tbh the game crashing at the end of every night is very silly but it's not the end of the world. Plus, the game still switches mission sets properly, so it doesn't really affect much. Also, I'm not sure what do you mean by rolling back, this isn't a server, you can just download version 0.19

The dev team has barely any direction or sense of what to prioritize tho.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I'm not sure what do you mean by rolling back, this isn't a server, you can just download version 0.19
Sure, I guess I didn't mean that too literally, I meant he should've deleted the 0.20 update and work on fixing it if they really care about people enjoying their game properly.
The dev team has barely any direction or sense of what to prioritize tho.
Very typical of these "in progress" games. Piracy ftw

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes