Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
you should hear some of the audio of this guy talking. There is literally a clip of him talking about how he thinks developers are idiots if they don't put in microtransactions, and talked about the idea of pay walling ammo in shooter games. Dude has no shame.
1694811493412.jpeg
my honest reaction
in all seriousness I'm just waiting until enough people get fed up with these huge companies doing stupid shit and start making better alternatives

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH

Aryder1337

Aug 13, 2022
I just knew it would be all down hill for Unity when I heard their CEO was a former EA executive. I am hearing that Unity may try to charge per game installs later down the line as well (scary stuff).
Shareholders dumped their stocks in unity, from what hear. Probably classic insider trading and killing off a company tactic. Like the Gamestop hedgefunds.

KaporVey

Jan 12, 2023
you should hear some of the audio of this guy talking. There is literally a clip of him talking about how he thinks developers are idiots if they don't put in microtransactions, and talked about the idea of pay walling ammo in shooter games. Dude has no shame.
Idk if you heard his full plan about the "paywalling ammo" but it is much worse than it sounds. He wanted a microtransaction for EVERY TIME YOU RELOADED. Not once you buy the game, not once per every round, hell, not even once per every life. He wanted a dollar for every reload, no matter the situation. He is pretty much the bottom of the barrel of greedy scumbags and why they thought it would be a good idea to make him a CEO completely baffles me.

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH

lvnzigdmtblpooccml

Jul 15, 2022
how do i unlock part 2 of that Christmas Special? I played through the first part and then it just ended after putting the presents under the tree. And whenever i open the "special" it just takes me back to the first part

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Idk if you heard his full plan about the "paywalling ammo" but it is much worse than it sounds. He wanted a microtransaction for EVERY TIME YOU RELOADED. Not once you buy the game, not once per every round, hell, not even once per every life. He wanted a dollar for every reload, no matter the situation. He is pretty much the bottom of the barrel of greedy scumbags and why they thought it would be a good idea to make him a CEO completely baffles me.
bruh how does someone even think of this
i'm getting flashbacks to when someone proposed ads during gamepass on xbox while you play

Nov 14, 2020
Let's say they go through with these changes. How long do you guys think they'll stay with them before enough negative feedback forces them to walk it back?

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Let's say they go through with these changes. How long do you guys think they'll stay with them before enough negative feedback forces them to walk it back?
I reckon the damage is already done. I'm seeing so many folks requesting they revert the change, while also saying they will be no longer using Unity going forward. Shoot, even folks who have put years into their game have said they'll port from Unity and not use it. The damage is done. Devs are seeing Unity as an unreliable partner due to the announcement and response they gave afterward trying to clarify.

lvnzigdmtblpooccml

Jul 15, 2022
Do I need to beat christmas part 1 up to the part where he plans to go to the elfbot village a second time, or on high difficulty to unlock the second part? The Guide only mentions how to beat part 2 but not how to unlock it.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Do I need to beat christmas part 1 up to the part where he plans to go to the elfbot village a second time, or on high difficulty to unlock the second part? The Guide only mentions how to beat part 2 but not how to unlock it.
part 1 - labyrinth and presents; part 2 - starts right after that

yellowshade

Jul 28, 2021
I reckon the damage is already done. I'm seeing so many folks requesting they revert the change, while also saying they will be no longer using Unity going forward. Shoot, even folks who have put years into their game have said they'll port from Unity and not use it. The damage is done. Devs are seeing Unity as an unreliable partner due to the announcement and response they gave afterward trying to clarify.
I feel bad for every dev that used Unity right now. If you stick it out with Unity you deal all this greedy bull. Even if they do walk it back, you know they will just do some more sneaky or underhanded stuff later on. However, if they leave Unity for other engines that gonna be a big pain in itself as it creates new bugs or issues when they move their projects over. Some may have been used to using Unity and will have to learn the ropes of whatever they go to. Overall just a lose-lose no matter what route devs take.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes