Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Has anyone been able to solve the nightly loading problem or do you know if the creators are doing something about it?

May 20, 2020
Is anyone else getting a pink Fredina Glamrock or is just me?
The previous version works fine and I have downloaded the new one twice now and still have this problem (I have everything updated on my pc so I think the textures are just missing on the files or something).
same for me i hope it's gonna be fixed for the next update.

JackBakery

Sep 19, 2021
first time playing this game and I'm having trouble finding the cleaning supply. Sometimes it's in the staff room but sometimes it's not there. Does anyone have the location of this cleaning supplies?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
first time playing this game and I'm having trouble finding the cleaning supply. Sometimes it's in the staff room but sometimes it's not there. Does anyone have the location of this cleaning supplies?
Some items appear only during task when they used. Currently each quest item (like cleaning supply) have only one quest (exept electricy detail, its always exist).

Jackstanlol

Sep 5, 2022
it says ! D:\nill 2.0\Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club - V0.2.0.zip: Checksum error in D:\nill 2.0\FAPNAF V0.2.0\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs_Data\sharedassets2.assets.resS. The file is corrupt when i try to unzip it help 1694375784283.png

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes