Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I like the gameplay but after the first few minutes the entire game just goes from 0 to 100. Every animatronic starts roaming the halls and they can see you from so far, god forbid the power is out. How do you get past any of the animatronics to get anything done? Do you speedrun the entire task list in the first few minutes?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I like the gameplay but after the first few minutes the entire game just goes from 0 to 100. Every animatronic starts roaming the halls and they can see you from so far, god forbid the power is out. How do you get past any of the animatronics to get anything done? Do you speedrun the entire task list in the first few minutes?
You can play on easy or normal to save money for companion. After just use cheese tactic(lock you companion in office, wait until all animatronics are up and spam distraction on cd). But even on normal you can control animatronics until 4:00 (prototype 0 speedup frenni music) and finish all tasks.

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
You're supposed to use the computer in the office to prevent the animatronics from getting out in the first place.

Rewinding freddies music, looking at roxy slicking and resetting the timer on chickas microwave (on higher difficulties than easy you have to go the kitchen to do this).

Ideally you want to do one task and then return to the office to reset the timers on the girls. (on higher difficulties you might only be able to do half a task before needing to return).

jrlans

Dec 18, 2022
Yeah you absolutely can speedrun the tasks and then just sit in a corner until the night is over. Someone posted a video awhile back.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Probably due to a change in Unity policy.
The author will have to make the game at once full version of this game (that would not pay the company).
Or as the worst option to move to another engine.
And as long as there is no unity rule, he can finish perhaps 3-5 nights in 3 months (although it is unlikely).

blabbo

Oct 30, 2019
The game can't run on SteamDeck, using either Valve's proton or Proton-GE. The game usually crashes every time it goes to a "mini-load (the one that has Frenni icon).The furthest I can go is to the arcade desk, everything after that that requires the miniload, like YouHube and Go To Work, crashes the game. If only there was a way to load all assets in one go.
I've managed to play 0.1.8 and 0.1.9 it with almost perfect performance (except some random framedrop once in a while) using Proton-GE 8.14.
Only real problem is trying to play the videos on the ingame PC, it will start lagging the game to a crawl or outright making it crash.

Jul 20, 2019
got softlocked after entering the women's bathroom without candy cane (an item i havent even bought yet), since the vents get locked and time freezes, had to quit to menu lol

Jan 6, 2020
Game is nigh unplayable, did all the missions in arcade mode and it crashed when I tried to continue back to menu. Re-opened the game to see that I still earned $0. So you can't earn even a single dollar. Guess I'll go looking through here for a past version of the game that actually functions and lets you progress. :|

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Game is nigh unplayable, did all the missions in arcade mode and it crashed when I tried to continue back to menu. Re-opened the game to see that I still earned $0. So you can't earn even a single dollar. Guess I'll go looking through here for a past version of the game that actually functions and lets you progress. :|
the previous version worked just fine this was a sudden bug so just go back to 1.9 and it'll work a lot better

Jan 6, 2020
the previous version worked just fine this was a sudden bug so just go back to 1.9 and it'll work a lot better
Yeah, seemed that way based off what I read, thanks. Will Probably just wait for the next update instead though since it can't be that far away due to this game-breaking bug halting progression.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Yeah, seemed that way based off what I read, thanks. Will Probably just wait for the next update instead though since it can't be that far away due to this game-breaking bug halting progression.
can't really play the game easily cause my laptop is shit but hope you have better luck than i do with this game

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes