Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
Got all the ones I could, other than the Christmas puppet ones, but I can't figure out how to get the YouHube stuff. Any clues?
buy Scanner from shop, pick it up in game in the storage room next to the security room then scan the TV behind the bar and HOPE to get lucky for youhube vids

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Any rumblings in the devs discord or other channels about any anniversary news? Halloween will be the 1-year, and it feels like the entirety of this year has been spent trying to unfuck the christmas update.

Jun 1, 2018
Any rumblings in the devs discord or other channels about any anniversary news? Halloween will be the 1-year, and it feels like the entirety of this year has been spent trying to unfuck the christmas update.
They said they're planning to release an update November 7th. Probably the earliest we can expect.

Reactions: ilak47

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
That's fine. Hope this build is well bug tested. Also seems like we're getting another anamatronic after all. The "LOCKED" icon over a duplicate Fexi in the shop quite a few updates back you could sometimes navigate to, the reworking of the vents and cathouse, and now this comic. Hope she looks great (and they took the opportunity to properly rig and texture the OG ones to match).

That might be our big 2024 post new year update if there is one. I'd also say they need to revisit the entirety of the christmas segment because it is painful to play in a way not even duke nukem forever is, but I don't want to see another year dedicated to Christmas again I don't think.

If we're lucky, Nov 7th will roll around and they'll be able to deliver the last part of night 2 and have fixed all their bugs and other things. Maybe we'll get super lucky and they'll have added in some halloween skins of some kind or something small like that too

MAKYORU

Nov 2, 2023
Help me please, I can't play the game. It always crash when I'm in custom (build 1.9) or when I'm in special christmas night. How can I fix it? I have laptop Intel core I-7 and 16GB RAM :(

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
what the heck, i literaly can only play story mode and there is only one scene with chika when she cought you.what the fuck?

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes