Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
ive got a bug where i cant access arcade mode, anyone know any fixes
If you are using the newest version (0.2.1) then you are unlucky since arcade mode is disabled for that update since it was crashing.
You should play 0.1.9 version if you want to play Arcade mode without problems.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
my fix is play 1.9 arcade.
spend money on 2.0, or just do xmas 5k secret ending a bunch then spend.

Anyone know if there is an update coming for FnFnc this month like the 17th? or am I just crazy. I'm thinking this because, I know Seed of the Dead DLC is coming out on the 17th. For some reason I am thinking both are on the 17th but once again I could be just confused.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
anybody else think we need a guy on the discord to share stuff about updates like release dates here
Actually I did check and share.
Page 158, Post #3152
I'm on their discord on an "almost" daily basis.
But for you i checked again right now and still nothing new to tell about any upcomming update.

Maybe i should add "Next update information" as a headliner in such posts of mine, would make it easier to search for. I mean, people gonna ask anyway but... mhmm wait a second i might have an idea...

~~~ EDIT: ~~~
Okay, new post in which i will share news (at least if there are any) about new updates and so on.
So if you are not on their discord you can look there. I'll try to keep it updated, not 24/7 of course but it should be helpful if a new update is on the horizon.

--> News and Update Report

Last edited:

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
Did anyone beat arcade mode whit 5 star so 100% complete on normal mode or hard legit? If some one did how?

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
Did anyone beat arcade mode whit 5 star so 100% complete on normal mode or hard legit? If some one did how?
By locking the robot companion in the office with the doors closed and use Distraction when all animatronics is out.... they will all go in the kitchen and in the locked door which gives like a minute or so to do the tasks, just gotta pay attention to the sounds or spam Distract at the right times

kianzhi

Aug 23, 2021
By locking the robot companion in the office with the doors closed and use Distraction when all animatronics is out.... they will all go in the kitchen and in the locked door which gives like a minute or so to do the tasks, just gotta pay attention to the sounds or spam Distract at the right times
what song? if they are all out

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
what song? if they are all out
doesnt matter, any companion will distract them to the location of where the companion is told to wait at.... just got to lock it in the main office with the door closed and wait for the girls to go into the kitchen before doing the tasks

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Do we have the V2.1 link outside of the patreon or is that still locked?
-edit found it, im just a dingus

Last edited:

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Man. The updated model for the nightguard is cool 'n all, but the old model feels so much more right.

Aaos4

Apr 30, 2023
The best game ever i play, the traslate to spanish is so fckin good. Se nota el jodido trabajo que hay detrás del juego.

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
Wonder when the next update comes out and we get the final part of Night 2 if there is gonna be another preview/teasr at the end like in the updated Night 1

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Wonder when the next update comes out and we get the final part of Night 2 if there is gonna be another preview/teasr at the end like in the updated Night 1
Look up and press the link to news and reports - There is possibility they gonna release it at the end of next month.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes