Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
Look up and press the link to news and reports - There is possibility they gonna release it at the end of next month.
Oh i seen it, but I'm more so speculating what is gonna be added in besides trying to hide from Chiku when/if the update comes out at the end of next week or later

Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys can anybody give lefty's location with images please? having trouble finding him <3 ty
Lefty can be found in 3 different locations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right around where I'm looking in each of the images.

wallacescott

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, this game actually is really good, wish there were more like this, not only some vn or rpg maker games. Also hope it doesn't stay in update limbo and the dev make more sequels of this too..

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
How did they break Arcade mode so much, damn.
The game feels empty without it, it's the only mode you can replay over and over for fun.

Reactions: Slimeee
Apr 8, 2022
I know this game has seen some slip-ups in coding and stuff but it blows me away how quality it is in comparison to most of the other stuff on here. The soundtrack's good, the gameplay can actually be fun, I'm impressed.

Reactions: Alexanderrr
Sep 7, 2020
~~~ Update Report ~~~
I shamelessly reused this old post off mine to keep you guys somewhat informed about the upcoming updates. I'm obviously not 24/7 on their discord but "almost" daily. I'll keep this post updated as good as possible.

NOTE:
Just to be clear, I'm not hopping onto every "Attention-Bunny" on their discord who yells:
"Ohohoh guys, today the update comes out!"
In about 90% of all cases these are wrong claims. Think about it, how could this normal person have gotten that piece of intel if not from Max or Rex themself? Anyway, This post is not about possibilitys, it's about facts. I'll keep my eye on Mods, Tech Mods and the devs Max + Rex.
An Example?
Time: 14:35 (CET)

The result was: --> Positive <--
Estimate for update release:
--> End of the month.
--> Devs extended their estimate 3 more days. (New ETA: 3.12.2023)

NOTE(edited): Since the last time i checked, Max and Rex were both more or less present in discord which is at least a good sign so far. Now let's see if we get something today on the 4th dezember or not.

For what it's worth, Max metioned today (4.Dez.2023) in the "Spoiler-Channel" his daily progress report for the new update that they are adding the audio for the final cinematic. Doesn't have to be meaningful, but maybe it is.
-----------

Newest messages from the devs about the update V0.2.2:
Post from the 30. November 2023: (Newest as of right now )
We have new Information from Max again. Seems like they need 3 more days until they can release the next update. No news about the current state of the arcade mode so far. Not sure if it will be functional/open again for this update.

View attachment 3130963

I also want to give some general information below about the updates to answer some of the most asked things and a few things to keep in mind:

1. --> The devs don't have a "fixed" schedule for their updates and don't give estimates since they failed at that to often in the past.
2. --> Most of the time we get information about an update just a few days/hours before the real update comes out, so the timespan is rather short.
3. --> Even when the Devs gave the information "Just one day from now" or "in a few hours" on their discord, take that information with a grain of salt. We had updates that still got delayed for 1~2 days (sometimes even longer) due to bugs and/or small things they were not satisfied with to release.
With that said, even if you read the "Positive" result in this post, expect that the time window until the release of the update might change a lot.
4. --> If you're asking yourself: "How long do the developers usually take between updates?"
Then let me answer this with a list of when their updates released so far.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Damn, while i am really glad to get a the skip cinematic option in night 1 and 2 in case of replaying, i'm a bit worried about the new voice for chiku. I haven't heard her new one of course, but i know i loved her old one :unsure: i think it was cute and matched her well. But maybe her new voice won't be that far off and surprise me for the better.
Might be a good idea to grab one of the older versions which still had the allmighty "Dorimerat" in the vents and vistit him for a quick prayer. :LOL:

Dorimerat the allmighty.jpg

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Damn, while i am really glad to get a the skip cinematic option in night 1 and 2 in case of replaying, i'm a bit worried about the new voice for chiku. I haven't heard her new one of course, but i know i loved her old one :unsure: i think it was cute and matched her well. But maybe her new voice won't be that far off and surprise me for the better.
Might be a good idea to grab one of the older versions which still had the allmighty "Dorimerat" in the vents and vistit him for a quick prayer. :LOL:

View attachment 3145665
STAND USER: DORIMERAT
STAND NAME: [I SPEAK JESUS]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes