Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Thanks
Glad to have came across this game still in its early years, give or take. Really enjoyable, and Ive only played the story mode. Gonna be putting some big support into this game here soon when I get the chance.
New Question. I installed the versions v1.9 and v2.1. I tried to play the arcade mode in v1.9 but it crashes and never finishes loading in the game. Im able to go to the shop modify girls and modify self etc but when it comes to actually playing, it crashes before actually loading. Do I try the other version I have, v2.1, or do I just wait for the next update and hope they have arcade mode available and playable?
This is strange, try re-downloading v1.9 from a different provider, if this doesn't work the recommended choice is to wait for the next version (with the hope that in addition to the new Christmas special they will also fix the arcade bugs and the new bug that is plaguing those who use windows).
I replayed the whole second night without problems but it seems that someone has encountered a new bug, plus now that you tell me that your v1.9 crashes when loading I think I'll check again if the two versions I have work or should I wait for the new version like everyone else.

-- 20 minutes later--
I checked v1.9: I'm not sure so take what I'm about to tell you with a pinch of salt :HideThePain:, before starting the game in arcade mode check that the girls' skins are applied because it's possible that the game going from one version to another or overwrite or delete parts of the save data of the skins selected in arcade mode since the models appeared with the right skins of Frenni and Fexa but Bonfi and Chiku did not exist :FacePalm:, I had to reselect the desired skins and all 4 reappeared in the 'preview, (Just for context I noticed this before starting the game so I'm not absolutely sure this is the cause :WeSmart:).
I checked v.2.2: no changes :WaitWhat:.

Last edited:

gastonyo_

Aug 5, 2018
Zamn this game was from 1 year ago? I wish they'll keep up the game and won't turn it into an abandoned project

Ameen ...

Dorya69

May 22, 2020
Do you get anything for beating the snowball target practice? seems like a pain to do since the middle back target is in such a shit spot so idk if it worth it

Reactions: Madlad27

Breadful sandwich

Feb 7, 2023
Do you get anything for beating the snowball target practice? seems like a pain to do since the middle back target is in such a shit spot so idk if it worth it
If i remember correctly the rewards is like $1000 or something for beating it. Which is handy if you still need to buy the radars

deatheater87

Oct 5, 2018
Odd question bout night 2. For the Relax area, is the code randomly generated each run, and is the computer it's on. Does it change each time?

Dorya69

May 22, 2020
Odd question bout night 2. For the Relax area, is the code randomly generated each run, and is the computer it's on. Does it change each time?
Pretty sure it changes every time, pretty much keep doing it until you get the right pc.
Keep in mind that 2.2 doesn't have arcade mode where you will unlock most of the scenes so download 1.9 instead.

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to erase all saves and start the game again?
I mean in arcade mode
if you start the game and go to options their will be a floppy disk icon on the bottom right of the screen, you can click that to delete all your saves completely and start over.

Jun 1, 2018
I want to enjoy this game but this second night is legit the worst thing i've ever gone through.
From a horror perspective or what? Night 2 is pretty easy. You can crouch walk behind chiku and the vent maze is easy, you just keep going straight and left until you see chiku, walk backwards for a bit then juke past her. You see the third turn left and you’re out. She literally spawns right at the exit which makes it easy for you.

ElyS_M4h

Aug 14, 2017
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post.

The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, inside the attached zip file, Grab the 2 .dll files in the zip and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I try to test these the best I can before hand but if I miss anything please let me know! I announce updates to the mod on my status page on my profile so look there to stay updated

Changelog:

Troubleshooting (DM me if you still are having problems):
So, im using the 1.9 version, and most of the videos from the computer are corrupted. Thats normal ?
1703824306820.png

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes