Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
night 2 is so hard, chiku always catch me at the vent.
It’s the easiest part of the night. Look at the note where the map is go up the sexo path, she will spawn by the exit. When you see her, wait for her to show up and then block the path you’re on, then take the left and go around curved path. She’ll turn around and be behind you where you can outrun her. Now crawl straight til you see the third turn left where the door is the exit, use the screwdriver and you’re out then you’ll get a final sex scene with her when you exit. Night 2 was really well done imo.

do not forget the screwdriver before going in the vents or you will be stuck and lose.

• Love
Reactions: SolarMan64 and TOJE

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
how do i take my save and put it in the new update? I have version 2.1 but dont know how to download the new version while keeping progress

Aryder1337

Aug 13, 2022
how do i take my save and put it in the new update? I have version 2.1 but dont know how to download the new version while keeping progress
You can just download the update and play normally.
I've gone back and forth between versions without doing anything other than installing it.

balance99

Mar 18, 2020
It’s the easiest part of the night. Look at the note where the map is go up the sexo path, she will spawn by the exit. When you see her, wait for her to show up and then block the path you’re on, then take the left and go around curved path. She’ll turn around and be behind you where you can outrun her. Now crawl straight til you see the third turn left where the door is the exit, use the screwdriver and you’re out then you’ll get a final sex scene with her when you exit. Night 2 was really well done imo.

do not forget the screwdriver before going in the vents or you will be stuck and lose.
Video of this?

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
discord banned for "distribution of paywall content" lolllll
This isn't true, they have had TOS breaking rules allowing minors into the server, I even once reported people sharing CP in NSFW chat and moderators brushed it off, the person sharing the content was a supporter and was the person involved in the images. Not surprising the discord got taken down.

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
This isn't true, they have had TOS breaking rules allowing minors into the server, I even once reported people sharing CP in NSFW chat and moderators brushed it off, the person sharing the content was a supporter and was the person involved in the images. Not surprising the discord got taken down.
i read it under one of their patreon posts

Sep 22, 2018
Are talking abuout REAL CP, or AniManga-like "CP" ?

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
Are talking abuout REAL CP, or AniManga-like "CP" ?
No I mean like real kids, and the people that posted stuff like that were paying for roles in the discord and even after reporting it to mods they didn't do anything to the individuals. There were free users who were raiding the discord posting gore and stuff in the general chats which would stay up for about 2 hours before any mods actually did anything sometimes too. I don't think these games should be public discords if they are going to basically become daycares for teens and a hunting ground for predators. At best this was a mistake and they learned not to make it public/free to join. At worst they made the game appeal to kids with memes and fnaf to make a discord where it was perfect for minors to get groomed.

Reactions: BarkBarkBandicoot
Feb 10, 2020
Hey whats up? New here. I have a question. How many specials are there for this game and/or have came out for this game and where can I play/try them out because rn now the only special I see for the game is the XMAS one and Chiku is the cover girl for it, Im starting this game at v0.2.2 and I kinda wanna try out the arcade, and custom modes but cant because the are down for the current version, which I have. I also wanna try out all the previous specials before I try the current one.

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Hey whats up? New here. I have a question. How many specials are there for this game and/or have came out for this game and where can I play/try them out because rn now the only special I see for the game is the XMAS one and Chiku is the cover girl for it, Im starting this game at v0.2.2 and I kinda wanna try out the arcade, and custom modes but cant because the are down for the current version, which I have. I also wanna try out all the previous specials before I try the current one.
A quick update for you, keep up with me:
1) On the page you will find 2 downloadable versions, namely v2.2 which is still the most recent version and which contains the entire story mode of the second night (v2.1 only contained the first part of the second night) but due to problems (bugs not yet resolved by v2.0) does not have a playable arcade mode; the other is v1.9 which is the version that still has the playable arcade.
As for the issue of saving the game, from what you can read in the various posts, the two versions (v1.9 and v2.2) are compatible with each other and for now no problems seem to have arisen in this regard.
2) There are 2 specials, they are a bit like the story mode, that is, you have to play the first to play the second, hoping I'm not wrong, and they are playable on both versions so don't worry.
3) As you may have noticed if you have read previous posts there was some drama regarding the developers' discord server, if you want to know more I recommend you go and look up the discussion in the posts prior to yours.
Otherwise welcome to the community.

razorbot9999

Dec 10, 2023
uhhh... i double check across the comment, i see allot people has play though the second night. as for my copy of the download of 2.2 i has issue... well for starter. i can't put the "sausage" in the "microwave" ... it may sound like a joke. because i am not i can't put the sausage in and meaning. that i can't get to the next task to make the pizza

and before you ask me like to re-install it and it will work right?. no. it has save data and stuff, meaning no matter what i do. i can't put the sausage in the microwave and continue the second night

properly a bug or glitch while during the download. idk

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
A quick update for you, keep up with me:
1) On the page you will find 2 downloadable versions, namely v2.2 which is still the most recent version and which contains the entire story mode of the second night (v2.1 only contained the first part of the second night) but due to problems (bugs not yet resolved by v2.0) does not have a playable arcade mode; the other is v1.9 which is the version that still has the playable arcade.
As for the issue of saving the game, from what you can read in the various posts, the two versions (v1.9 and v2.2) are compatible with each other and for now no problems seem to have arisen in this regard.
2) There are 2 specials, they are a bit like the story mode, that is, you have to play the first to play the second, hoping I'm not wrong, and they are playable on both versions so don't worry.
3) As you may have noticed if you have read previous posts there was some drama regarding the developers' discord server, if you want to know more I recommend you go and look up the discussion in the posts prior to yours.
Otherwise welcome to the community.
Thanks
Glad to have came across this game still in its early years, give or take. Really enjoyable, and Ive only played the story mode. Gonna be putting some big support into this game here soon when I get the chance.
New Question. I installed the versions v1.9 and v2.1. I tried to play the arcade mode in v1.9 but it crashes and never finishes loading in the game. Im able to go to the shop modify girls and modify self etc but when it comes to actually playing, it crashes before actually loading. Do I try the other version I have, v2.1, or do I just wait for the next update and hope they have arcade mode available and playable?

Last edited:

kageoni13

Apr 29, 2022
uhhh... i double check across the comment, i see allot people has play though the second night. as for my copy of the download of 2.2 i has issue... well for starter. i can't put the "sausage" in the "microwave" ... it may sound like a joke. because i am not i can't put the sausage in and meaning. that i can't get to the next task to make the pizza

and before you ask me like to re-install it and it will work right?. no. it has save data and stuff, meaning no matter what i do. i can't put the sausage in the microwave and continue the second night

properly a bug or glitch while during the download. idk
There is a bug for Windows users that makes it impossible to add the sausage to the microwave in versions 2.1 and 2.2. I'm not sure if any operating system besides Windows is the only one effected by said bug, though.

Reactions: Blck
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes