Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Atronyx

Formerly 'A1om_Nert0'
Sep 15, 2021
im having css like textures on girls and nightguard plz help i don't know what to do?

Oct 8, 2019
Right after the cutscene plays, sprint ahead to the little locker room with the key card and then close the doors. Wait for Chiku to go past you to the hall you just came from, then she will come back past you. Listen for her to go past the lockers then run out and you should be good while she heads back to the elevator.
You can actually go fast enough to grab the card and get back into the office without drawing aggro if you're quick. Running diagonal is faster.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
thx, i managed to... sprint past this and the next phase (finding the code) now i'm having trouble with the vent maze and especially the fact that the game decides to skip frames when moving the camera making really hard to navigate

tetasricas

Aug 20, 2022
hi i downloaded the 0.1.9 version and cant play the arcade mode )? like when i tried to run it, it just close the game. Is is normal or what?

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
all of your files have a last modified date of December 10 at 7:44 which means something is messing with the files when you are downloading it or when you are unzipping. The only thing I can imagine is an anti-virus auto scanning it but besides that I have no idea. let me know if you figure out what program causes this because I'm really curious

Basty96

May 4, 2017
well, I liked this night better than the first.
True chica got 5 scenes (and it doesn't matter that 3 of them are the same scenes) and 3 jumpscares.
1) at the beginning of the night you can get a screemer if you approach her.
2) at the point where you call the elevator, let her catch you.
3) after the hide and seek scene, again let her catch you.
4) ventilation there is also a screemer (though the same as the first time, changing only the environment).
5) This is the last scene after passing the night.

Small details, you can see that the screemers are different from the arcade mode (or rather the eyes during the screemer), well, and perhaps the main character is killed.
In arcade mode the main character is fined for having sex with girls.
Well, and finally the plot went something.

I'll see you when the author finishes the new arcade.
what's the hide and seek scene?

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes