Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Apr 8, 2022
I think if it was just a bug that was the problem they would have re-enabled it by now. It seems to me like they've decided to take the chance to rework the mode to better fit the "horror theme" they appear to be focusing on in story mode now as the patreon crowd really loves it. They seem to be trying to lean in harder to the FNAF spooky angle and not just horny stuff.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
The jumpscares i've gotten playing this most recent update prove that they are indeed making it more horror theme, sadly not much horny stuff lol, although I think it's just a matter of time, they must be leaving the more polished and requested nsfw for after the horror elements are all there.

Not the biggest fan of this but oh well, I think we should just enjoy the current story and wait.

And side note, the fucking vent part is terrifying wtf...

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
After so many attempts finally found the password file. I'm not sure if you have to get to the door and get the messages about you need to search the pcs, because searching basically everything everywhere, nothing. Also it won't help that Chiku sometimes can see you from behind walls, probably clipping into them. It's best to stay in the middle of those gaps and hope she doesn't walk past them. The one at the far right is dangerous but not the left one.
Also in the vents you are better off not walking into the dead ends because you are so likely to get stuck and you can't get back.
Thankfully I could get back to the menu and it wouldn't make me repeat everything. It's fine so far in general, just it'd need some polishing.

klein77160

Oct 18, 2022
after doing the night 7 time, i am sure where it is supposed to spawn but doesn't.
another bug to add in the list

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
There's some to be desired over the update as a whole, but I really enjoyed night two. I wasn't expecting to be dropped into an unnerving atmosphere off the getgo, though at some points it got a little long winded.

This was a pretty alright update, and I hope its only up from here regarding things like QOL, Arcade, and custom night.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
well, I liked this night better than the first.
True chica got 5 scenes (and it doesn't matter that 3 of them are the same scenes) and 3 jumpscares.
1) at the beginning of the night you can get a screemer if you approach her.
2) at the point where you call the elevator, let her catch you.
3) after the hide and seek scene, again let her catch you.
4) ventilation there is also a screemer (though the same as the first time, changing only the environment).
5) This is the last scene after passing the night.

Small details, you can see that the screemers are different from the arcade mode (or rather the eyes during the screemer), well, and perhaps the main character is killed.
In arcade mode the main character is fined for having sex with girls.
Well, and finally the plot went something.

I'll see you when the author finishes the new arcade.

Apr 8, 2022
the screemers are different from the arcade mode (or rather the eyes during the screemer), well, and perhaps the main character is killed.
Well you find a note of a customer who got his pelvis shattered by Bonfi and that was BEFORE they got uploaded with a virus to make them go maniac, the night guard isn't coming out of that healthy is my thinking lol.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I picked up sausages but where the f* are they ? I click on microvawe and it need focking sausages lol
hold [Space] to open inventory and drag sausage into microwave. Whenever the game asks you for an item you already have, check inventory and drag it to the place you want to use it.

Kedab

Sep 13, 2022
Well you find a note of a customer who got his pelvis shattered by Bonfi and that was BEFORE they got uploaded with a virus to make them go maniac, the night guard isn't coming out of that healthy is my thinking lol.
hey a question, from which series/movie is the character from your profile picture from? because i'm very sure i've seen him before.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes