Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
So did developers finally decide to make a game, not these, good but not to place, side-stories? And if somebody know, pls tell how serious they are now.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone have a video of the most recent update? I feel I missed out on a few things. Mostly the laptop that required a CD and a lot of the stuff that required a janitor keycard

Peja2001

Nov 8, 2022
Anyone have a video of the most recent update? I feel I missed out on a few things. Mostly the laptop that required a CD and a lot of the stuff that required a janitor keycard
You didn't miss much with that laptop. It was just a loop of freddy and bonnie seggs. Nothing new. As for other secrets, I'm not sure if you can actually open janitor stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong.

goonsesh

Oct 26, 2023
~~~ New Update has arrived! ~~~
Version 0.2.2
View attachment 3151263

Just to keep you reminded:
-->
Arcade Mode will still be disabled because its still being worked on and it being "unpresentable"
-->
It seems that NO BUGs were found this time, let's hope the Devs are right about this one.

Downloads:
- MEGA
- PIXELDRAIN

Changelog:
View attachment 3151376

~ Have Fun ~

any word on when arcade will be fixed for 0.2.2?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
any word on when arcade will be fixed for 0.2.2?
Nope, not a single word about the arcade mode so far.

But for what it's worth, there are quite a few comments in their DC chats that wished the arcade mode would be useable again.
Most comments are more or less happy with the update but express some of their dissapointment in regard to the still missing arcade mode, while some comments say they wait until next update and skip this one entirely.
Even though that's not to surprising. I mean, not counting the buggy/crashy version 0.2.0, it's 3 updates without a functional arcade mode already. even though they didn't mention anything, they should know by know that this is the main concern of their patrons right now. So if i had to take a wild guess, then there will no story mode progress and only arcade mode as focus for the next update (not counting the upcoming bugfix build). I don't think they can manage both, just my guess though so don't bet on it.

On another note not arcade mode related, just some bugfixes:
Screenshot 2023-12-09 013921.png
Screenshot 2023-12-09 013931.png

What the "other thing" is exactly wasn't mentioned yet. So yeah a bugfix build seems to be on the way.
Other than that not really much dev action in chat.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes