Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Aug 9, 2022
I have no clue if the ID "h5862861" is unique for everyone, but I figured, that is the easiest way to change the money you have.

Current edit sets money to 10.000 in your registry entry for the game.
Btw. changing your money while the game is open updates the value of money you have directly, no need to reload the game.

Just extract and double click the registry file, please check below to change the value to your liking or to be informed, that this file solely changes the value of your money for the game.

Changing the value can be done via:

1. Extract .rar with any archiver supporting RAR archive files
  2. Right click extracted registry file
  3. Choose "Edit"
  4. Change current hex value to your liking (e.g. 00002710 to 00004E20 (20.000)) [Might wanna use the converter to stay safe]
Can you show a video doing this because my dumb brain cannot comprehend simple instruction

Reactions: mrra

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Can you show a video doing this because my dumb brain cannot comprehend simple instruction
What exactly do you wanna do, change the value of how much money you want? Is the 10k or the 20k Cash not enough for you, or do you need to know how you use a .reg file in general?

Aug 9, 2022
how to change it to 20k and set up a free camera. I sorry if its annoy you. This is mainly for the sake of research since the fact is this game has the same level of mysteries as fnaf did.

Aug 9, 2022
I dont wanna sound cringe but for instance

in the original series William Afton, aka purple guy, died before fnaf 1 was created. Assuming this story similarly follows the foot step of original fnaf.
How did he survive or is it even him?
What does he have a humongous dong?
Why is he a homosexual?
Who is the moaning girl in the female bathroom of night 1?
What is the MC actual name and who is he?
Why does he have a similar dong as William Afton? Are they related in some ways?
Who was the animatronic that stalk you after completing night 1?
What is the upcoming horror mode?
What is inside the female bathroom?
Who is the pope rat in the vents?
What purpose does the wooden figure in the kitchen serve?

dumb things like that.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
how to change it to 20k and set up a free camera. I sorry if its annoy you. This is mainly for the sake of research since the fact is this game has the same level of mysteries as fnaf did.
Check from the front page the FAQ link.

I dont wanna sound cringe but for instance

in the original series William Afton, aka purple guy, died before fnaf 1 was created. Assuming this story similarly follows the foot step of original fnaf.
How did he survive or is it even him?
What does he have a humongous dong?
Why is he a homosexual?
Who is the moaning girl in the female bathroom of night 1?
What is the MC actual name and who is he?
Why does he have a similar dong as William Afton? Are they related in some ways?
Who was the animatronic that stalk you after completing night 1?
What is the upcoming horror mode?
What is inside the female bathroom?
Who is the pope rat in the vents?
What purpose does the wooden figure in the kitchen serve?

dumb things like that.
This game is just a fun parody, nothing real.

1. No
2. Idk
3. Idk
4. Can't be seen, might wanna check if a sound file tells you more
5. TheLegend27
6. Got no texture
7. Fredbear as it seems Golden Freddy
8. ?
9. Nothing really of interest ( )
10. A meme
11. Idk

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
isnt there a similar game like this one? i forgot the name something called fap night at frederikas? i fuckin forgot. been searching for weeks

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I am here... Waiting an big update for continue the story... Btw if this game come to steam, I will buy it.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know if there is anyway to keep her in the arcade to stop her from patroling at the moment. I think you just have to deal with it. Hope this helped
Right when you enter the arcade, to the left you'll see a token machine with a TV on top of it. Feed a coin to the machine and it'll reset her timer. Though be warned, there's an finite amount of coins. You're supplied 3 in the office but the others are scattered throughout the night club.

There's a ticket of some sort on the chair right as you enter. I can grab it but it doesn't appear in my inventory nor does it seem to unlock anything.

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
What's the difference between this game and Night Shift at Fazclaire's Nightclub? They look the same.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes