Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
I have also now a "should probably be an" UnlockAll with extra 20.000 Cash and 20 Adrenaline Shots added. Please check out the FAQ Post for that. I did spent quite some time for going way throught everything. (Dev isn't natively speaking/writing in english)

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
i've been playing arcade mode now for quite sometime but i am not seeing bonfie anywhere

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
i've been playing arcade mode now for quite sometime but i am not seeing bonfie anywhere
Its explained in previous pages but whatever.

Get the screwdriver and use it to go through vents to arcade room.

Next time you play arcade the rooms open and she's there.

Her thing is you gotta collect coins and feed em to the big coinslot thing in the arcade room.

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
Its explained in previous pages but whatever.

Get the screwdriver and use it to go through vents to arcade room.

Next time you play arcade the rooms open and she's there.

Her thing is you gotta collect coins and feed em to the big coinslot thing in the arcade room.
thx man you are a hero

Reactions: moonanon

Poliarea

Jan 30, 2018
This game is downright impossible to complete with both secondary objectives and keeping all the girls at bay as soon as you hit normal

Wmzjmwjdudjw

Apr 28, 2021
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.4
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.4

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (20)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
How do I delete a .reg file?

Nov 11, 2019
Hey so idk if its just me or not but when ever I play I get really jerky mouse movements and it almost makes it impossible to play can anyone help?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
First time i have had the power go out at the start of Arcade mode.
Chicka scarred the crap out of me and i didn't know where to go to turn the power back on.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
So uhh anyone know what's lurking in the vents? I saw the creepy pic of thomas the tank engine I could click on but I don't wanna get jumpscared. One night I heard something shambling in the vents and groaning.
Well my game crashed, and I heard the whole vent sound before this update even, so it's unrelated... probably.

Edit: The photo is gone after interacting with it. I feel that I have done goofed.

Ee8134

Mar 16, 2022
I've encountered a problem, I cant find the game. The application just isn't in the file for me. I tried MEGA and GoFile, does anyboyd know whats wrong?

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
So uhh anyone know what's lurking in the vents? I saw the creepy pic of thomas the tank engine I could click on but I don't wanna get jumpscared. One night I heard something shambling in the vents and groaning.
Nothing really lurks in there.
v0.1.4 added some sounds to the game that makes you think something is in there but unfortunately there is nothing going on in there.
Also you might sometimes hear a sound while being in the office and Golden Freddy is watching you through the right window of your office.

Anyone know how to make Golden Freddy appear? Spawn
Check FAQs or use the search function.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
The Menu music from the previous version was much better than the current one...
Yeah i like the song from The Living Tombstone too, there are even some good female covers on youtube which would have been great since we have female animatronics on the stage.

Nonetheless, i think it's good that they try to find their own thing. I would even say that this deserves my respect.
They took the song from another one just until they could replace it with their own, great move.

The menu music they have now stiill has some roots to the song from the living tombstone, i'd say.
And that's okay with me.

On another note, i have to say i'm quite pleased with the content of their updates.
Always something new in nearly every aspect of the game, be it just details like some wallpapers, new buyable things or new mechanics etc. And still with so much to come in future updates.

Not gonna lie, i have a great time with the arcade mode the way it is already, i hope they keep up the good work.
Damn, would anyone have told my past me playing FNaF 1 for the first time, that he would find a good hentai version of this in the future... i probably wouldn't have believed it.

I wonder if the mask in maries shop will serve kinda the same purpose as in FNaF 2 and how this would work here.

And it seems the office doors can hold the girls at bay if closed now, but funny thing was that when they turned back to go away i tried to look at them through the window and bonnie catched me through the glas. Well lesson learned, "no touch" and "no watch" when they take the walk of shame in front of my window... :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes