Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah i like the song from The Living Tombstone too, there are even some good female covers on youtube which would have been great since we have female animatronics on the stage.

Nonetheless, i think it's good that they try to find their own thing. I would even say that this deserves my respect.
They took the song from another one just until they could replace it with their own, great move.

The menu music they have now stiill has some roots to the song from the living tombstone, i'd say.
And that's okay with me.

On another note, i have to say i'm quite pleased with the content of their updates.
Always something new in nearly every aspect of the game, be it just details like some wallpapers, new buyable things or new mechanics etc. And still with so much to come in future updates.

Not gonna lie, i have a great time with the arcade mode the way it is already, i hope they keep up the good work.
Damn, would anyone have told my past me playing FNaF 1 for the first time, that he would find a good hentai version of this in the future... i probably wouldn't have believed it.

I wonder if the mask in maries shop will serve kinda the same purpose as in FNaF 2 and how this would work here.

And it seems the office doors can hold the girls at bay if closed now, but funny thing was that when they turned back to go away i tried to look at them through the window and bonnie catched me through the glas. Well lesson learned, "no touch" and "no watch" when they take the walk of shame in front of my window... :ROFLMAO:
I think your comment will suit the review.

Reactions: Frumi

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
i have a question how exactly do i carry a save over to a previous version
Hm... I guess you've tried to use a previous version already with the current "save game"?
Probably you need to wipe the Registry Entry and start the version you want and then edit the values.

Jan 27, 2022
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.4
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.4

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (20)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
unlock all scenes doesnt work, like 70% of em are still greyed out or are those not added yet

kcinnick

Apr 12, 2019
So uhh anyone know what's lurking in the vents? I saw the creepy pic of thomas the tank engine I could click on but I don't wanna get jumpscared. One night I heard something shambling in the vents and groaning.
If you want more information regarding the picture, expand the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blavoid123

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
unlock all scenes doesnt work, like 70% of em are still greyed out or are those not added yet
Because unlock "all" scenes unlocks all scenes that are available now, not all the scenes that are listed in the game.
Why do people think that a 0.1.4 version of the game will have all the scenes?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
creepy sexy GF
appears to be on a fixed view at a fixed time
only use camera can see her(or go to toilet click the hole)
WC.jpg
Hah! It seems the question about the sounds in the female toilets from night 1 have been finally resolved!
It was Golden Frenni giving herself the blowjob of her lifetime.
I always suspected it to be this crazy horny futa dullahan animatronic! :ROFLMAO:

No but serious, i didn't come across that one before. Definitely one of her creepier ones beside the one in which she stares right through the office window.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
probably locked all the timers too 100sec. You can do it with cheat engine. All timers are floats from 100 to 0. Just search for between 70 and 100 after you max all the timers, then spam the Decreased value button, when timers are under 50 search for under 50, once you find em, just lock em.
Keep in mind, completing all objectives and 3AM will start phase 2 which means timers will randomize. So you probably need pointers or Lua.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes