Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
hmmmmmm....seems "weeks" is the correct one.
I want to support this project but i simply believe that this will get abandoned sooner or later. The dev team consist of 2 people. That's it! no art team or whatever it just 2 guys coding this stuff. At time of writing this review they have 1150 patrons, with the lowest tier at 5,50 and if you calculate that they are atleast earning 6325 a month to make this game. But after more than a couple of weeks after developing and still not making the team larger i doubt this will go anywhere beside another abandoned fnaf typa game
Pretty much this, they are making a dumb christmas update and will release by the end of january lmao, they should really start looking for more devs, but they want all the $$$$

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Will update the FAQ with posts or my own stuff and the attached things which are linked there once I'm free and notice the update.

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
Pretty much this, they are making a dumb christmas update and will release by the end of january lmao, they should really start looking for more devs, but they want all the $$$$
you're awfully impatient for someone on a game sharing forum. I wouldn't complain. I think they are doing a good job in the fnaf smutsphere for how overdone and lackluster it is. I think it's quite a luxury you can download games you would typically need to pay for because people are simply kind enough to be patrons themselves and share the files on here for the rest of us to enjoy. Not like I have used f95 for a long time, but I see no need to bitch especially with how communicative they have been and how little they have been around. Could be worse.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
you're awfully impatient for someone on a game sharing forum. I wouldn't complain. I think they are doing a good job in the fnaf smutsphere for how overdone and lackluster it is. I think it's quite a luxury you can download games you would typically need to pay for because people are simply kind enough to be patrons themselves and share the files on here for the rest of us to enjoy. Not like I have used f95 for a long time, but I see no need to bitch especially with how communicative they have been and how little they have been around. Could be worse.
Hmm, something with this number of fan-works is far, faaaaaaaar from being remotely close to earning the term "overdone". Everything else I agree with but had a good laugh when I read that.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes