Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
And this is the reason why devs can make games like Cloud Meadow, and Subverse and still get away with it.
Sometimes people do have to split games into two parts when when it gets too big like that is only two developers sometimes you have to split into two by the way SmutCube made a FNAF game and it has not been it has not been abandoned.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Game has been "released" for less than 6 months and already has a decent amount of polish and content with another big update "soon". I wouldn't worry about it right now.
I do hope they can fix some of the clunky animations and poor crotch modeling on the animatronics sooner rather than later however. It's only a problem if those things stay as they are for a good long while. The tits could also use a little sag when they're naked imo.

All that said, I'm very curious what the XXXmas update will actually bring. The preview video looks to have a lot going on and the Thing reference as well as those zombie sounds has me thinking some sort of wave or tower defense situation. Waiting on updates is painful and it's only gunna get worse the more they add.

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

LDYldy1986

Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-12-13
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
very nice, gonna try it out

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know how to post a game Rpgm thread because I want to post one for game that’s still in development

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes