Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Beedubgee

Aug 16, 2018
I kinda doubt that to be honest. Where should they have released it, if not on patreon?
Nah, just wait a bit longer and we'll have it too.
One of the past updates they posted in Discord first and then 30 mins later it was up on their Patreon.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
One of the past updates they posted in Discord first and then 30 mins later it was up on their Patreon.
This might have been true for the 0.1.4 (and before) Public Version since they have the "public release" Channel on discord for the poeple over on itch.io, however i can't find anything on their discord, to say this has happend for the 0.1.5 version or even for this Xmas version.
I mean, i could be blind or clicked/scrolled over it without noticing, but i don't think i did.

Last edited:

Beedubgee

Aug 16, 2018
This might have been true for the 0.1.4 (and before) Public Version since they have the "public release" Channel on discord for the poeple over on itch.io, however i can't find anything on there discord, to say this has happend for the 0.1.5 version or even for this Xmas version.
I mean, i could be blind or clicked/scrolled over it without noticing, but i don't think i did.
No worries. Ty for the update!

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Hey, is there a content difference between Patreon and public, and if so, how much?
In general the difference is that the public version is one version behind.
Public version right now is 0.1.4 and is missing the buyable mask in the shop and has therefore 1 less scene (Frenni Chairsex).
By the way they really should update the Discord link in the Overview on page 1 because for me it shows it's expired.
Don't know if you still need it. i'll leave this here just in case. should work, i think.

goodhentai21

Jun 27, 2017
Public version right now is 0.1.4 and is missing the buyable mask in the shop and has therefore 1 less scene (Frenni Chairsex).

Don't know if you still need it. i'll leave this here just in case. should work, i think.
I was asking if there was a difference between the 5 dollar tier and the 50 dollar tier

CrimsonKing1337

Jan 3, 2020

Thank you :)(y)

Reactions: Frumi

Strive16

Nov 13, 2022
If anyone wondering why the update not out yet, they delayed till tomorrow so expect till tomorrow or midnight since they need to final touches tonight

YeexWuwu

Dec 14, 2022
Was just gonna say that, according to their discord post they are still working on it. However there is no guarantee it will be released tomorrow as says "in the next few days" but sure it wont be too long.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I was asking if there was a difference between the 5 dollar tier and the 50 dollar tier
Ah, you meant the patreon tiers. My bad then.

To be honest, your not missing out on much i'd say. At least for the tiers up to 20 bucks.
Some NSFW pictures exclusive to those tiers, these are some of the pics on the wall in the restaurant or in the office or some of those wallpapers you can find on the computer, just to give some examples.
yeah...and some discord shenenigans, as i said, not much to miss.

Damn if i would have known better from the start, i'd have secured myself a god of lust tier...:cry:

Was just gonna say that, according to their discord post they are still working on it. However there is no guarantee it will be released tomorrow as says "in the next few days" but sure it wont be too long.
Your picture is a bit old.
Look into the "ask us" channel for newer information. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rex Letal 02:41am
technically tomorrow in the morning, we will not sleep tonight
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, they will work until it's done it seems.
Not gonna lie, i'm even thinking about going to bed now and check in at 8am for something new before heading out to my appointment.
If nothing happend then i'll watch after that again...

Reactions: Ronie Jackson
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes