Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

YeexWuwu

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah i wasnt sure if they were still referring to those announcements as they kept them pinned for V1.06

In case ppl dont have patreon to access their messages their last post was:

2023-01-14 23:57:30
Hello friends. the date for the new update was redefined for this Monday the 16th. We will be reporting development news or answering questions on the discord server. We appreciate your patience and hope you have a good day/night.
Sincerely, Fatal Fire development team.

I think everything is on discord now so just check the updates there at this rate.

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
For those not up to date, a little summary from the mod on discord in regard to the delays.

Of course now it's time to deal with "the Aftermath" of not being able to keep the date of release, or better to say, to stop the question when it will be released.
I mean, it's a mistake that can happen. They are working on it to get it out as soon as possible and they are communicative about it.
So yeah, no need for torches and pitchforks, store them away again please. :ROFLMAO::p

Oct 8, 2019
For those not up to date, a little summary from the mod on discord in regard to the delays.

Of course now it's time to deal with "the Aftermath" of not being able to keep the date of release, or better to say, to stop the question when it will be released.
I mean, it's a mistake that can happen. They are working on it to get it out as soon as possible and they are communicative about it.
So yeah, no need for torches and pitchforks, store them away again please. :ROFLMAO::p
Thanks for updating this forum on the situation too. Shit happens, it's good they're communicating. My anticipation for the update grows.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Sadly about the delays, but I do not even support the game and play it for free, when it comes out, comes out and I am good, at least the devs keep in contact with their patreons and are releasing updates not only of the situations but the game, because lets be real, some devs out there are cashing big money with their patreons and do not even release a thing, also I am used to wait 2-3 months as "default" for a update of a game.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes