Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
For those not up to date, a little summary from the mod on discord in regard to the delays.

Of course now it's time to deal with "the Aftermath" of not being able to keep the date of release, or better to say, to stop the question when it will be released.
I mean, it's a mistake that can happen. They are working on it to get it out as soon as possible and they are communicative about it.
So yeah, no need for torches and pitchforks, store them away again please. :ROFLMAO::p
xqc-xqc-cry.gif

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
For those not up to date, a little summary from the mod on discord in regard to the delays.

Of course now it's time to deal with "the Aftermath" of not being able to keep the date of release, or better to say, to stop the question when it will be released.
I mean, it's a mistake that can happen. They are working on it to get it out as soon as possible and they are communicative about it.
So yeah, no need for torches and pitchforks, store them away again please. :ROFLMAO::p
Kind of ominous or odd. Sounds like it may be a stand alone launcher then or something. Can't imagine what. I will say that if it needs to be perfect out the gate then I hope they're spending the time needed to polish the animations and models because the tits and pussies of the animatronics are pretty rough in the nude and there's some awkward clipping and other things in the current animations. Currently excusable given the fact it's a sub-3-month early access beta, but it'll need to change sooner rather than later imo, so here's hoping they take the time to iron that stuff out and polish that up if this is a one shot is all they got situation.

All in all so far I'm pretty pleased and impressed with what's currently offered in the game and its presentation those above gripes aside, so I've got faith and confidence that they'll do a great job when we finally see the xxxmas update. Not too concerned about delays because no matter what it'll never be lilith's throne tier in that department.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
...to polish the animations and models because the tits and pussies of the animatronics are pretty rough in the nude and there's some awkward clipping and other things in the current animations. Currently excusable given the fact it's a sub-3-month early access beta, but it'll need to change sooner rather than later imo, so here's hoping they take the time to iron that stuff out and polish that up if this is a one shot is all they got situation.
I think i have read something like that 2 or 3 times now and it got me thinking, hear me out. :unsure:
First of all: I'm not really that bothered so much by this to be honest, but i can understand your point.
And even if i'm no expert in this, i'm like 90% sure there will never be a change in the models. not their pussys nor their tits.
And a few reasons/thoughts came to my mind.
1. - If they would know how to make models they could have done their own from the beginning, Now that we know they have... or at least one of the two has a bit of a perfectionst attitude it's not that far off, i'd say. But to buy just some temporary models wouldn't make any sense in that case.
2. - Let's say, they bought them but have at least the know-how to edit models. Even then they could have done that already too, which either tells me that they are satisfied with what they have right now or just haven't made clear yet that they will do future edits on them.

--> A short thought in between: Both reasons are far fetched and unlikely but still a possibillity. I think, they might have no clue how to make models or to make edits either... maybe? Would explain the bought in models.

3. - Which would mean, they simply can't edit their models, and i doubt they would hire someone specifically to fix their pussys and tits...okay that sounded a bit wierd but okaaay. You know what i mean. It's their game or their baby so to speak. for someone who wants perfection that's sounds fitting. (I don't mean that in a negative way btw)

3.1 - The only thing that speaks against this thesis is, that Razor in their Discord mentioned that they kinda have some helping hands, How much or in what way they are helping i don't know.
Help.png

BUT:
4. - Even if they could fix their models, would this even be allowed? They bought them like they are now, would altering their models not be a..an.. ah damn, i think i'm missing the right word right now... I don't know, against the usage license, copyright or the infringement of intellectual property... something like that? I mean, we're not just talking about some clothing to slap on their models which would be okay since it doesn't involve altering the models, i guess?

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Depends on the licensing rights honestly and the gumption. I can stand the tits just being 3d spheres taped on to an extent (look ok clothed, goofy nude), but there's so much clipping and z-fighting in say the fexi missionary scene that I half expect Goku to show up.

And I know it's not the game, it's the models themselves since there's e621 stuff that has the same problems. I can't say how easy or hard this would be to repair or make work since my experience working with 3D isn't that deep and is dated now, but depending on the model itself and the rigging it shouldn't be too tough to at least get it looking a bit better. For animations it's likely a bit easier to adjust things since you have keyframes and the like with the most egregious example being the marie tit suck scene.

I know this is more or less an asset flip type game and that's fine because they're flipping things I like so far in a way I like, but if they're able to, there's no reason not to improve on assets when and where possible and I would urge them to do so. And we know adjusting things and getting that polish is certainly possible (see attached, first is the default untouched model I believe).

Reactions: VIZ24X
Jan 25, 2022
BUT:
4. - Even if they could fix their models, would this even be allowed? They bought them like they are now, would altering their models not be a..an.. ah damn, i think i'm missing the right word right now... I don't know, against the usage license, copyright or the infringement of intellectual property... something like that? I mean, we're not just talking about some clothing to slap on their models which would be okay since it doesn't involve altering the models, i guess?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the creator of the original models allows people to edit them however they want, granted that they buy the models.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the creator of the original models allows people to edit them however they want, granted that they buy the models.
Yeah that was the point i wasn't sure about at the time writing my post.
CryptiaCurves/Cally3D allows editing, as long as they don't sell the separate models as a new product.
Other than that you're freely allowed to edit with your heart's desire
Oh wow, interesting, wouldn't have thought they do. Thanks for mentioning.
Well, with the freedom to edit their models my 4th point is ruled out, that's good to know.
And I know it's not the game, it's the models themselves since there's e621 stuff that has the same problems. I can't say how easy or hard this would be to repair or make work since my experience working with 3D isn't that deep and is dated now, but depending on the model itself and the rigging it shouldn't be too tough to at least get it looking a bit better. For animations it's likely a bit easier to adjust things since you have keyframes and the like with the most egregious example being the marie tit suck scene.
If someone knows his stuff it might be easy, maybe? Sadly i know not that much about it, so i can't judge. My respect to everyone who can do those things. My "knowledge" just goes as far as some 3D modelling youtube videos can get you just by watching casually. :ROFLMAO:
Heck, i'm even amazed if it's just some 2D stickman animation like in Animator Vs Animation, those are legendary though.
I know this is more or less an asset flip type game and that's fine because they're flipping things I like so far in a way I like, but if they're able to, there's no reason not to improve on assets when and where possible and I would urge them to do so. And we know adjusting things and getting that polish is certainly possible (see attached, first is the default untouched model I believe).
Indeed, let's hope they keep improving the game and and models. Since the nightmare versions as well as map expansions are planned they have a long road still ahead and plenty of time to do so. I would really like to see ballonbabe in this game too... i really got to like her when mairusu dropped his FNiA game in the past.

YeexWuwu

Dec 14, 2022
So since they will take additional time to reschedule the update release are they just going through the process of fixing things with the game itself or also add some extras on top?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
So since they will take additional time to reschedule the update release are they just going through the process of fixing things with the game itself or also add some extras on top?
It seems to be a whole seasional Xmas Special night for the Story mode.
And content for the Arcade mode, which sadly wasn't specific enough to know what it will be. But if i had to guess it's most likely 1~2 scenes + a lil bit more since that would be the usual amount of content we'd get, minus the Xmas special of course.
But for the big hype the're creating about this update it could still be more than the amount i guessed, so who knows.

So i'd say we're in for a pretty big update, and since it's about to be a 2 part update there will be still one more part to come.

Nov 6, 2022
Depends on the licensing rights honestly and the gumption. I can stand the tits just being 3d spheres taped on to an extent (look ok clothed, goofy nude), but there's so much clipping and z-fighting in say the fexi missionary scene that I half expect Goku to show up.

where you get those attachments?

Jun 29, 2021
I think i have read something like that 2 or 3 times now and it got me thinking, hear me out. :unsure:
First of all: I'm not really that bothered so much by this to be honest, but i can understand your point.
And even if i'm no expert in this, i'm like 90% sure there will never be a change in the models. not their pussys nor their tits.
And a few reasons/thoughts came to my mind.
1. - If they would know how to make models they could have done their own from the beginning, Now that we know they have... or at least one of the two has a bit of a perfectionst attitude it's not that far off, i'd say. But to buy just some temporary models wouldn't make any sense in that case.
2. - Let's say, they bought them but have at least the know-how to edit models. Even then they could have done that already too, which either tells me that they are satisfied with what they have right now or just haven't made clear yet that they will do future edits on them.

--> A short thought in between: Both reasons are far fetched and unlikely but still a possibillity. I think, they might have no clue how to make models or to make edits either... maybe? Would explain the bought in models.

3. - Which would mean, they simply can't edit their models, and i doubt they would hire someone specifically to fix their pussys and tits...okay that sounded a bit wierd but okaaay. You know what i mean. It's their game or their baby so to speak. for someone who wants perfection that's sounds fitting. (I don't mean that in a negative way btw)

3.1 - The only thing that speaks against this thesis is, that Razor in their Discord mentioned that they kinda have some helping hands, How much or in what way they are helping i don't know.
View attachment 2319234

BUT:
they don't have to buy the models

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes