Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
One of the scenes is buy the mistletoe and candy in the shop + christmas decorative box then enable it in the desktop. Go to the staff room pick the items up then go into the kitchen where chika is at and you will find a blue outline above the fireplace

Apparently to get the last one you have to play the fucking futa bullshit

Nov 6, 2022
E621.net

>Futa mode
I will never ever turn that on, but I'm thankful it's an optional enable rather than forced content. Also proves they do in fact have the ability to edit the models, so here's hoping for some model polish similar to attached.

Cheers and thanks for the upload, looking forward to checking it out this weekend! (should give them time to hotfix patch any bugs too)
where do you go in that website to find the animations and if its in posts what do you input to get the fnaf stuff

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Have Fun
MEGA

EDIT: Oh, nearly forgot. Merry Christmas guys!

View attachment 2321205
Someone have the virus free version? This one has a DLL that send my AntiVirus crazy. (Animancer.dll and many more)

--Edit--
Ok, I think it was Norton going rogue on me (low reputation in the community = Norton will fuck your files...). Everything seems fine on Avast.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Frumi

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Reactions: fijiki2267
Nov 6, 2022
Mate, spamming the same question is annoying.

Two options, you look through the thread for a cheat because I know someone posted one before.

Or you be quiet and play better.
hey i was just asking a question and im not bad at the game i just wanted to skip grinding for money because its getting repetitive no need toyou could have just ignore the question and not have said anything

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
One of the scenes is buy the mistletoe and candy in the shop + christmas decorative box then enable it in the desktop. Go to the staff room pick the items up then go into the kitchen where chika is at and you will find a blue outline above the fireplace

Apparently to get the last one you have to play the fucking futa bullshit
Well if it's two futa and one normal, that's... a thing. At least there seem to be some new dancing scenes I can at least enjoy and I was hoping Frenni and Fexi got new watch idle animations for arcade so it's not all bad. And a second half to go too so there's still a chance.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Someone have the virus free version? This one has a DLL that send my AntiVirus crazy. (Animancer.dll)
The only thing i can say is that both Files are clean.
Which of the two are refering to btw? just out of curiosity?

Nov 6, 2022
You just need to find the Value (4Bits) when you found them (cause of course, it's not only one, but should be only 3), you need to found the writing access (pretty easy) and replace mov by nop (nothing).
That it, you can now change all 3 value .

Also, if you don't want to bother you with C.E but want to rapidly change the Money (Wich in the game it's XP), the Address in the RegEdit :
Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2370007381-2762633769-1826526246-1001\Software\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs
or search "Fatal Fire Studio" and find XP_h5862861 (or similar if it's not exact).
Modify the value and set 10000000, Wich will give you 268435456 Money .

Glad to help.
yo took me a while to find this so i have dnspy and im not sure where the money thing would be

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
1.5(XXXmas Update)
Guide
3 Scene

||1 its when you get caught by krampus and the other one its when you get caught with futa mode on||
||For the third one you need to buy mistletoes and candy and go in arcarde mode,go into the kitchen and there will be a fireplace, place the item in the blue outline and you get Chiku BJ scene||

||For secret ending, play xxxmas update on futa,do the maze,after maze and you need to go to deposit the present you go in the yard on the left and there is a key, take it and go behind the stairs to go inside the house, there its a door with a puzzle,solve it, then go near the kitchen table there its a cupboard open it and there its a book, put it on the blue outline near the book holder and complete the story ||

Nov 6, 2022
1.5(XXXmas Update)
Guide
3 Scene

||1 its when you get caught by krampus and the other one its when you get caught with futa mode on||
||For the third one you need to buy mistletoes and candy and go in arcarde mode,go into the kitchen and there will be a fireplace, place the item in the blue outline and you get Chiku BJ scene||

||For secret ending, play xxxmas update on futa,do the maze,after maze and you need to go to deposit the present you go in the yard on the left and there is a key, take it and go behind the stairs to go inside the house, there its a door with a puzzle,solve it, then go near the kitchen table there its a cupboard open it and there its a book, put it on the blue outline near the book holder and complete the story ||
how do i enable the futa mode?

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
1.5(XXXmas Update)
Guide
3 Scene

Not really much content I'm interested in at all it seems which is a bummer, but oh well. Thanks for the guide! Hope Frenni and friends at least have some new idle animations that we saw in the trailer to enjoy. Love and respect.

Ylrosp

Jan 21, 2019
I think there's also an issue with the christmas decorations since whenever I turn them on in arcade mode, the game just leaves itself on the loading screen and then crashes. Without the christmas decorations the game works perfectly fine.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Nearly all unity dll... But it was a 'low reputation' flag. Switched antivirus.
thx for answerin but you misunderstood me, bad wording on my part though sorry for that.
what i meant was which download did you use. MEGA or Mediafire?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes