Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Does it happen to you that sometimes the game closes? Because I had the same problem with another game that also uses unity where I got a window and after loading the game closed and it only happened in situations where the animation did not load , and it no longer gave me that problem with another version of the game, what do you recommend?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Just a quick information to keep you guys up to date:
I have Updated both, my Scene Guide aswell as the Shop explanation for Version 0.1.8 Xmas special Part 2
If you have Problems finding those, i've linked both and other helpful posts of mine down below for you.

Edit:
NOTE:
For people out of the future who stumble upon this (older) post.
Links to the guide below are still usable but may be already updated for a newer version.
If a new version drops it may take me just a few hours to update my guides and lists, thx for your understanding.

As always if you find something amiss/wrong, inform me so i can correct it ASAP. Thx and have fun.
------------------------------------------------
Links to my other helpful posts:
- Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
- Find my Scene/Gallery Guide --> Here
- How to disable/enable Futa (with pictures) --> Here
-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
How do i enable the futa mode?
I also wrote a Guide for every scene ingame (up to this date) and a List to explain every Shop Item + how to use it, as well as some other helpful stuff, i'll leave the links here in case someone needs it:
- Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
- Find my Scene/Gallery Guide --> Here

My Updated guide on how to disable or enable futa mode:
Here is a tutorial with pictures for you - --> Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rickostrong

May 20, 2020
the christmas lights make the game unplayable
fuck me, i thought i was the only one having this issue. how did you know it was due to lights? man, i can't even move the camera without it going crazy all over the place. i can't even center the camera. laggy and shaky all the way

msdf

May 26, 2019
Found something interesting using the Mod/Unity Explorer here.
Using the Object Exporer if you go to each character in the Inspector, under mixamorig:Hips>Hips>CONTEN PITO [Character name] you can toggle a horse penis.

To find each character search for them with the search bar on the top of the Object Explorer.
These are their names
Frenni: CONTEN FREDINA act VIVENTE (Don't confuse this with other ones as their appear to be separate ones for when they aren't active)
Fexa: CONTEN FEXA act VIVENTE
Bonfie: CONTEN BONFIE
Chiku: CONTEN CHIKA

Reactions: Rickostrong

Rickostrong

May 20, 2020
THEIR IS
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes: ...(with every details you could ever need, i guess)...
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.6 Xmas Special
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item.
If you need it click --> Here

(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
THEIR IS NO FIREPLACE IN THE KITCHEN!

• Angry
Reactions: macaco cezinha

Rickostrong

May 20, 2020
I have Updated both, my Scene guide aswell as the Shop explanation post for Version 0.1.6 Xmas Special!
If you have Problems finding those, i've linken both down below for you.

As always if you find something amiss/wrong, inform me so i can correct it ASAP. Thx and have fun.
------------------------------------------------
NOTE 1:
My updated Guide to Unlock all the scenes:
--> Here
Have fun and enjoy the scenes

NOTE 2:
I also wrote a helpful List with Informations / Explanations for every Shop Item:
--> Here
-------------------------------------------------
Bro i don't know what game you are playing, but their is no fireplace in the kitchen.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Bro i don't know what game you are playing, but their is no fireplace in the kitchen.
You are right and wrong at the same time.

You need to buy the Christmas decoration and activate it.
And don't forget the candy and the mistletoe.

EDIT: Sorry for the inconvenience, i've updated my Guide to reflect that point now. ;)
Fire.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickostrong

Rickostrong

May 20, 2020
Found something interesting using the Mod/Unity Explorer here.
Using the Object Exporer if you go to each character in the Inspector, under mixamorig:Hips>Hips>CONTEN PITO [Character name] you can toggle a horse penis.

To find each character search for them with the search bar on the top of the Object Explorer.
These are their names
Frenni: CONTEN FREDINA act VIVENTE (Don't confuse this with other ones as their appear to be separate ones for when they aren't active)
Fexa: CONTEN FEXA act VIVENTE
Bonfie: CONTEN BONFIE
Chiku: CONTEN CHIKA
you are amazing! are you the same person who used unity explorer on dominatrix simulator?
you are finding secrets in these game. please dig more :))0

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
I think I have a problem with the textures, because the game is still turning me off, in addition to the animation of the presentation of fexa krampus I don't get the design of the MC and nor of fexa, what do you recommend?
PS: what appears on the loading screen of the Christmas special? I only see the name of the espical on a black screen and the loading bar

Nov 6, 2022
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes: ...(with every details you could ever need, i guess)...
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.6 Xmas Special
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!

In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item.
If you need it click --> Here

(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
ah hell i must have gotten soft locked because i didnt doo book first lol cheers for editing it ill try again tomorrow

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
ah hell i must have gotten soft locked because i didnt doo book first lol cheers for editing it ill try again tomorrow
Yeah, i've run into that too sadly... while the maze itself didn't bother me to much, i still have to say that it would be nice if you could at least choose, after finishing this once, in which chapter you want to start.
--> From the start
--> The maze
--> The mansion

That alone would be helpful and save some nerves.

Reactions: Slimeee
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes