Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I just noticed that the game is 32 bit. Is there a way to make it run in 64? I find that it keeps crashing near the end while getting the phone call in windowed fullscreen.

Last edited:

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
I just noticed that the game is 32 bit. Is there a way to make it run in 64? I find that it keeps crashing near the end while getting the phone call in windowed fullscreen.
Weird as I play it on 64 bit and never had this problem. Maybe it's something related to PC or something similar?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Someone calculated that you only get 900 for a hard night while only hiding in the vent, partially because the power failure substracts 500.

You can hide in almost every place
So you could grab the fuse, run to the voltage room and simply wait until it shortcuts.
Therefore you can fix it if you see it while afk farming

The girls only check for a minority of places

Can´t wait for the balances to punch through

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
This is a typical complaint of indie development but there are numerous reasons why this occurs. The first is that a lot of the work on the main content happens behind the scenes in ways that are not visible to endusers. If they only worked on these things they'd have nothing to show off to backers in their updates. The second is that there is always a part of an indie dev team who has little to work on while their coworkers are finishing their work or waiting on QA from another individual. Rather than be unproductive they work on those "extra bits" because why not? It generally doesn't take away from the main development of the game. And the third stems from rewards to their backers, usually in the form of polls for what content to work on next. Since backers are paying now rather than the end users who pay when the game comes out there is a need to satiate them or risk funds drying up before the game finishes.
Yes, but in this case they made new maps, added voiceacting, made new models and textures. so it doesn't look like some of the team was doing nothign at all, so you have a lot of unifished stuff to do instead of going with a precise direction. Also polls for backers are the actual cancer which slows down the game production even more and causes more delays which also means backing the game costs more than buying it in the end. I know you want to help the devs with their job but most of the time it ends up with an endless money drain and an unfinished game which then people could just get bored and stop supporting.

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
scratch that, the issue im having is directly linked to arcade mode. i was able to play story 1 on ultra with pp on. but arcade, with no pp and on very low still crashes. which is weird because last version i was able to play arcade mode with high settings. :HideThePain: time to redownload and fiddle around more i guess..

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Weird as I play it on 64 bit and never had this problem. Maybe it's something related to PC or something similar?
When I open my task manager, it looks like this:
1676248233804.png

This means it's running in 32, right? Or am I just stupid.

I'm pretty sure it's the phone guy's call that breaks my game. When he gets to the third line of dialogue it freezes, goes to the pause menu, then crashes

Last edited:
May 9, 2019
Someone calculated that you only get 900 for a hard night while only hiding in the vent, partially because the power failure substracts 500.

You can hide in almost every place
So you could grab the fuse, run to the voltage room and simply wait until it shortcuts.
Therefore you can fix it if you see it while afk farming

The girls only check for a minority of places

Can´t wait for the balances to punch through
Oh, that was me. I see! I wasn't aware of that. Might be worth looking out for then! I would have liked to explore different hiding places more but I also didn't want to be penalised so I never bothered.

The only other hiding place I know is hiding between the wall and the book case where you pick up the wine bottles and condoms in your office? I once ran out of power while the office doors were locked so I couldn't open them again. I wasn't sure if the girls can still open the doors and grab you with the power off, so I just crouched into that corner of the room. I did survive the night but I have no idea if the power cut makes you basically invulnerable or if they can't see you when they look through the window. I have heard other posters here say the doors don't seem to stop animatronics at all so who knows?

May 9, 2019
They do stop animatronics, HOWEVER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I didn't know that! I haven't bought a companion yet so I wasn't aware. They only use it if you use a companion to lure animatronics towards it? They don't use it to bypass the doors when the power goes out or anything? Now that's a bit unusual. Did I get super lucky?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Oh, I didn't know that! I haven't bought a companion yet so I wasn't aware. They only use it if you use a companion to lure animatronics towards it? They don't use it to bypass the doors when the power goes out or anything? Now that's a bit unusual. Did I get super lucky?
AFAIK the pathing of the animatronics is severely limited. They will follow you everywhere once they get sight of you, but they won't patrol everywhere idly. For example, the staff room is a safe zone, so you can take your time doing the 300$ puzzle there while waiting for the night to end.
It is very likely in your case that, despite the fact you ran out of power and the animatronics got out, they simply never bothered to check on you in the office as their default pathing dictates.

Vents are also a safe zone except for THOMAS

Scrubzthemhaters

Oct 20, 2020
keep getting bugs and crashes after finishing an arcade in any mode and cant even play the christmas version to think i would go extreme measures to uninstall and reinstall the game yet still in any update I get always unlucky. might as well quit chasing progress if i have to reset my save files just to fix it.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
When I open my task manager, it looks like this:
View attachment 2386982

This means it's running in 32, right? Or am I just stupid.

I'm pretty sure it's the phone guy's call that breaks my game. When he gets to the third line of dialogue it freezes, goes to the pause menu, then crashes
That shouldn't be a problem, the other way around might cause issues.

May 3, 2022
I just realized this game's premise is absolutely stupid because a night club, as the name implies, operates during the night, so the fact we're a "night shift" security guard at it makes absolutely no sense.
My immersion is ruined.
The club is shut down due to the animatronics malfunctioning. Who knows what will happen to your position if they ever get fixed but in the meantime you are indeed a night shift guard keeping curious folks out and thirsty robot girls in.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The club is shut down due to the animatronics malfunctioning. Who knows what will happen to your position if they ever get fixed but in the meantime you are indeed a night shift guard keeping curious folks out and thirsty robot girls in.
Then who the hell fills up the place with trash daily and why would I be restocking the wine/condoms?
Game theory status: DEBUNKED. Immersion status: BROKEN.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes