Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Ganonymoose

Mar 24, 2018
Downloaded from Mega, thought it was alright, but not really my kind of game, so I deleted it. I had 283GB free before downloading, downloaded it and was left with 282, extracted it and went down to 275, deleted it and now I only have 280GB. Where did my space go? Can anyone help?

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Downloaded from Mega, thought it was alright, but not really my kind of game, so I deleted it. I had 283GB free before downloading, downloaded it and was left with 282, extracted it and went down to 275, deleted it and now I only have 280GB. Where did my space go? Can anyone help?
Your computer nutted. The 3 GB was the computerʻs nut leaving

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
memory. if you delete the game your pc will still have all your stats (money, unlocked scenes, items) saved, so if you redownload the game you keep all your stuff.

jmpiv4

Nov 13, 2020
Temp files and shader cache

Reactions: Ganonymoose

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
how to win the game: lock padoru in your office, blast padoru the entire game, walk around and do tasks gg
i do something similar
i put dr livesey in the back of the room next to the office (the one with the chair)
lock the door and have him distract once
they all just stand in front of the door all game cause they can't get to him

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Sorry I was playing total war warhammer,

attached is the mod that makes them not chase you. you will still get caught if they touch you though if you still wanna get scenes. I also made x-ray last forever when you press it so you don't get jump-scared from turning a corner. I tested for like a minute but it should work so lemme know if somethings wrong

If you're talking about Unity's VRmodule this unfortunately does not mean a VR mode. That would be cool though!
Fantastic tool; tested and it works. Wish there was an option to disable "caught" status unless you press E or something near them though. Mightly just because I like following Frenni around.

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Fantastic tool; tested and it works. Wish there was an option to disable "caught" status unless you press E or something near them though. Mightly just because I like following Frenni around.
Thanks, glad to know it works! I posted a version a little bit after in this thread that permanently disables getting caught but I like the idea of having it a toggle to make things more convenient. I will definitely do that when I have the chance.

Reactions: Latetoparty

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
has anything been said on the discord server? my ass got banned for saying I used this site btw so be discreet about it

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
But thats only for the models that have been from the start but what about the krampus one that was made by them (that at the end of the day its just an edit of the fexa model)
Hmmm, i don't know anything about the krampus model as of now.
I only know the office layout was posted somewhere and the original 3d cally models.

• Angry
Reactions: Kaoshin
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes