Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
I think it's possible to export the registry entries as a *.reg file with the registration editor...
Yes, it is possible: Open the registry editor, navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio", left click on the "Fatal Fire Studio" folder and choose "export". Give the reg file a name and save.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Holy shit... I was completely misinformed. Thx for correcting me and sharing the link.
Cally 3D brings these models to us completely for free, wow. :oops:
So I've been trying my darndest to make that bin file work and not getting any luck. Would you be willing to help me?

I converted it to an iso with magic iso and then tried viewing it with wincdemu but it keeps coming back as a corrupted image.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Yes, it is possible: Open the registry editor, navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio", left click on the "Fatal Fire Studio" folder and choose "export". Give the reg file a name and save.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
So I've been trying my darndest to make that bin file work and not getting any luck. Would you be willing to help me?

I converted it to an iso with magic iso and then tried viewing it with wincdemu but it keeps coming back as a corrupted image.
I never tried anything with those files/Models. I don't think i can help you with this, sadly. Sorry.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
So I tried it but to no avail, however I noticed that when I play in full screen my GPU usages goes way down and when I play in windowed mode it goes back up and every thing runs fine. So know any fixes for that and my specs are: RTX 1050, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz and 16 gb ddr4 ram
i honestly dont know. it might of been a bad download or your pc settings arent setted correctly. is your power set to best performance? are your drivers up to date? also make sure post processing stays off. ive nver had unity game have hard lag before so all i can do is guess. if nothing else works i guess just play it in windows mode and adjust you screen so it fits fully

Jan 30, 2018

Just open the files normally with winrar, they said they are bin files but it opens just fine with winrar or other type of .zip can open it

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
How do i know if its active
Again, I dont know how to use the mod as I never used it.

When you launch a game that has BepInEx it will open a command prompt(assuming it's turned on in the config file which I think it is turned on by default) This command prompt should say how many plugins are load.

The mod creator if i remember correctly has other posts too explaining how to set everything up. So you might have to do some digging in this thread to find the Download and Instructions

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Can anybody help me with something? I remember downloading like a unity editor specifically for this game, but since the new update came out and since I havent played the game in a while, I forgot where to find it and how to use it, it's like a program that allows you to do stuff like enable/disable shadows, hide textures, let you use freemode and fly around the map, so does anyone know which program is able to do that? I see some images that in this thread that seems to have had that "cheat engine" "engine editor" activated....

Feb 4, 2023
Can anybody help me with something? I remember downloading like a unity editor specifically for this game, but since the new update came out and since I havent played the game in a while, I forgot where to find it and how to use it, it's like a program that allows you to do stuff like enable/disable shadows, hide textures, let you use freemode and fly around the map, so does anyone know which program is able to do that? I see some images that in this thread that seems to have had that "cheat engine" "engine editor" activated....
Here is the post you want: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9355114

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
After trying Night Shift at Fazclaires Nightclub I'm glad this game's still getting actively worked on. That other one had potential but it looks dead, not to mention the author wants to swap out the Cally3D models for some horrid "scary" versions that you couldn't pay me to play with.
That game did have some good ideas though, I hope sneaking becomes a proper mechanic in Frenni's sometime.

Reactions: iwbtg and Snesruler

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
After trying Night Shift at Fazclaires Nightclub I'm glad this game's still getting actively worked on. That other one had potential but it looks dead, not to mention the author wants to swap out the Cally3D models for some horrid "scary" versions that you couldn't pay me to play with.
That game did have some good ideas though, I hope sneaking becomes a proper mechanic in Frenni's sometime.
Yea. The Cally3D models are the #1 reason why this is appealing. They are by far the main draw. As long as there's at least one game being worked on that actually want to use these models, it's all good.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
It's a shame they're apparently a nightmare to work with given their rigging, modeling, and textures as per others who have fiddled with them, but if you can really polish things up like some of the animations on e621 have, then they're amazing.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes