Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Johan.Liebert

Mar 15, 2023
that's weird, I can't seem to replicate the crash.
Are you using the 0.1.7 version of the game?
When you were messing with the registry did you change everything back?

You could try this mod to see if it works but I doubt it would do anything: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10120187
it's the same except the girls cant kill you.

If all else fails, I'm waiting for the next update to make a BepInEx mod that will just have a bunch of different cheats you could toggle on and off. This way to should work even if the game updates(given that the code doesn't change drastically) and you can turn off the mod just from getting rid of the file.
How do I check which version? also it might be because im playing on a low end device (my laptop which only has 4gb of ram lol)
im going to download 0.1.7I just downloaded the game on itch io and forgot about it then started playing again recently out of nowhere

edit: I just realised on on 0.1.5 thats why but thank you I still need to test it on the new version

Last edited:
Reactions: Europefan69

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
How do I check which version? also it might be because im playing on a low end device (my laptop which only has 4gb of ram lol)
im going to download 0.1.7I just downloaded the game on itch io and forgot about it then started playing again recently out of nowhere

edit: I just realised on on 0.1.5 thats why but thank you I still need to test it on the new version
As someone who also has 4GB of ram i gotta say that it works just fine for me.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
>me clueless
>Got screwdriver
>go inside vent
>open another vent
>found a picture of a blue tank engine, interact with it, nothing happens
>go back to vent
>Can't open vent
>panic.exe
>waits for the worst

The Thomas Incident
>Got screwdriver
>go inside vent near generator and didn't know about GF Scene
>Can't return to main building
>Check time and see that it's stopped
>panic.exe
>curse.exe
>MAINMENU.BAT

Apr 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay enough of my talk, as i said i mean no harm, so it's time to be helpful aswell:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guide to unlock all scenes: ...(with every details you could ever need, i guess)...
IMPORTANT NOTEs:
--> Updated for Version 0.1.7
This guide is for those who want to get the scenes the normal, intented way and will not take any .reg files or other helping programs into account!
For everyone else, who's not good with horror games or simply want easy access to all scenes without doing anything, i'll refer you to the Scene unlocker provided by OxanEverage --> Here

Links to my other helpful post:
In Addition to this Guide i wrote a List to explain every Shop Item and how to use it:
Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
(*) - If you start the game the first time, Bonfie needs to be unlocked by going into her locked Arcade Room through the vents once. After that, she will stay unlocked for future nights.
Tip: If you didn't unlock Bonfie already and don't want to babysit another animatronic you could avoid entering her arcade which will leave you with only Fexa, Frenni and Chiku to keep an eye on. But keep in mind you won't get the Bonfie scenes that way.

(**) - To get acess to the vent system you need to buy the "Screwdriver" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(***) - In this case buy the "Champagne" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
After being bought, you can find it on the Table inside the Staff Room in every round.
(****) - In this case buy the "Cucumber" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
(*****) - In this case buy the "Mistletoe" and the "Candy" in the Shop of the Arcade Mode.
0xanEverage : Well, for a lot i'd say. Great work! -->His FAQ - #425
spotmark8 :
(Puzzle) For the tip on how to solve such puzzles. #663
wahhaw :
(Puzzle) For mentioning to play on easy and another way to solve it. #682
i did all of that for the secret ending in the christmas event, the book appears, but not the key

EDIT, i found it, it was on the ground in a slab of stone surrounded by snow, i didnt saw any roses tough

Reactions: ikersm

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i did all of that for the secret ending in the christmas event, the book appears, but not the key

EDIT, i found it, it was on the ground in a slab of stone surrounded by snow, i didnt saw any roses tough
Then you don't have the newest version of the game, i guess?

As of version 0.1.7 key won't spawn in the snow on ground anymore. That's a thing from version 0.1.6 and before.
But at least you got it in the end, that's good (y)

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Fellas, is there a way to go to the fuse box room without going to the dining hall where most of the (Slut) animatronics walk around? It's really difficult to walk in the dark and with the high chance to get rape by those nympho fuck machines.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
You have a flashlight. But sadly no due to layout you -have- to go through the hall to get to the generator room

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Fellas, is there a way to go to the fuse box room without going to the dining hall where most of the (Slut) animatronics walk around? It's really difficult to walk in the dark and with the high chance to get rape by those nympho fuck machines.
No another way. Currently you can use cheese tactic: buy and use companion; lock companion in you office and use vent; after lights turn off use distraction and wait for all animatronics go for your companion (better to lock in office because they use secret passage in kitchen and you can check them); spam distraction until you repaire light and return to vent.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
No another way. Currently you can use cheese tactic: buy and use companion; lock companion in you office and use vent; after lights turn off use distraction and wait for all animatronics go for your companion (better to lock in office because they use secret passage in kitchen and you can check them); spam distraction until you repaire light and return to vent.
Wait the sluts can use the vents?

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes