Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Enigmafoil

Mar 1, 2019
How do you deal with Bonfie? I haven't been able to win at all since unlocking her and thus can't buy anything anymore.

unknown1937

May 7, 2021
Attached is the same mod as before so enemies will ignore you but now you will not game over from touching them. Bonnie will still kill you if you touch her before she becomes active though but this barely matters so I didn't even bother fixing it. This was all tested in arcade mode.

To use: Replace the dll file in the Data>Managed folder with the new one provided.
witch dill file there a lot and when i get rid of them it then replace it crash

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
witch dill file there a lot and when i get rid of them it then replace it crash
You will find a file called "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the zip file I provided, the file will be named the same in the game's managed folder. Simply drop the new file into this folder and press yes when windows asks you to overwrite this file (you can back up the original before you replace it by renaming it to "Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak" and change it back when you want it). That's all you need to do, if its still crashing then make sure youre using the latest 0.1.7 version of the game.

unknown1937

May 7, 2021
You will find a file called "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the zip file I provided, the file will be named the same in the game's managed folder. Simply drop the new file into this folder and press yes when windows asks you to overwrite this file (you can back up the original before you replace it by renaming it to "Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak" and change it back when you want it). That's all you need to do, if its still crashing then make sure youre using the latest 0.1.7 version of the game.
yes i have 0.17 i done everything you said it does not work the crashing stop i rename the file to Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak i didn't see a yes or no when i place the file into the managed and still get caught

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
yes i have 0.17 i done everything you said it does not work the crashing stop i rename the file to Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak i didn't see a yes or no when i place the file into the managed and still get caught
When you changed the original file name you are no longer replacing the original so you no longer will be asked to replace. This is only if you wish to keep the original so you can swap back at anytime you choose, so keep it named .bak until you want to disable the mod. the fact that you were able to launch the game but not have the mod work means the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the managed folder is not the one i provided (or you are dying to bonfie before she becomes active which i already stated will kill you)

In case my instructions were unclear here is a step by step guide from the beginning:
1. download the game and go to the folder "Fap Nights At Frennis_Data" once inside go to the folder "Managed"
2. Find and rename "Assembly-CSharp.dll" to "Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak"
3. download and unzip my mod and grab the new "Assembly-CSharp.dll" found inside
4. go back to the "Managed" folder and put the new "Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside

I've tested the mod on a fresh installation for the 3rd time now so I know it works. Just dont mess with any file besides what I mentioned above

Reactions: Vonvon

unknown1937

May 7, 2021
When you changed the original file name you are no longer replacing the original so you no longer will be asked to replace. This is only if you wish to keep the original so you can swap back at anytime you choose, so keep it named .bak until you want to disable the mod. the fact that you were able to launch the game but not have the mod work means the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the managed folder is not the one i provided (or you are dying to bonfie before she becomes active which i already stated will kill you)

In case my instructions were unclear here is a step by step guide from the beginning:
1. download the game and go to the folder "Fap Nights At Frennis_Data" once inside go to the folder "Managed"
2. Find and rename "Assembly-CSharp.dll" to "Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak"
3. download and unzip my mod and grab the new "Assembly-CSharp.dll" found inside
4. go back to the "Managed" folder and put the new "Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside

I've tested the mod on a fresh installation for the 3rd time now so I know it works. Just dont mess with any file besides what I mentioned above
The only problem i have now that when i start on easy, normal, or hard it crash's on the loading screen. I done everything step by step i triple check to be sure i done everything correct and it still crash's.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
as much as I like this game, I hate the money grind, games ment to help relax after work and have good time, turning a game into another work with grind is just duh ... that's why I don't play it much, not to mention that I have a feeling it won't be long until this game get's onhold or abandoned ...

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Not sure how to send saves, this might be it i think? 100% with ~100k if i remember right

Cant send as .reg on site so mediafire upload instead
I fucked up it's this, replace in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Fatal Fire Studio

ill keep the original up because i think its how you get the 100k cash

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes