Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Delay.png

Yes true, it got delayed.
Well, now i can go to sleep at least. :LOL:

One more night to wonder what new scenes will be in the new update.

Edit:
For those interested, the song is on their YT channel.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
It's pretty clearly a passion project for them. They definitely put in more effort than required for what they want to do. I think the fact that they were looking for a 3D modeler on twitter a little while ago shows that they're serious about keeping up development.

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
i still think its funny that people have faith in this lol, its like 3 devs farming 10k+ a month off of patreon or something whilst doing minimal work lmao
Game has been out for 6 months and has had 7 releases, pretty consistant with updates. But i guess they make too much money so therefore evil devs. How dare they make something popular.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Game has been out for 6 months and has had 7 releases, pretty consistant with updates. But i guess they make too much money so therefore evil devs. How dare they make something popular.
bro they make atleast 15K a month off of patreon and they haven't even like upscaled the dev team. they are only adding memes and weird items that make no sense or have any game balance lol. The models themselves aren't even developed by them :ROFLMAO:

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
bro they make atleast 15K a month off of patreon and they haven't even like upscaled the dev team. they are only adding memes and weird items that make no sense or have any game balance lol. The models themselves aren't even developed by them :ROFLMAO:
I can´t say exactly about their dev team. But once a team is complete getting more devs might just make things slower rather than faster. One of the worst projects i've followed (aottg2) technically had hundreds of people working on it and making decisions, a more proffesional example would be Anthem (hundreds of people, none knew what the fuck was going on). They could use the money to hire a proffesional 3d modeler but that would require quite a bit of time, from hiring to creating, to implementing them into the game, to sorting out any issues the whole process created.
Again looking at the patreon numbers and expecting triple a AAA completed project (though that doesn't mean much nowadays) is, puting it nicely, naive.

Last edited:

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I can say exactly about their dev team. But once a team is complete getting more devs might just make things slower rather than faster. One of the worst projects i've followed (aottg2) technically had hundreds of people working on it and making decisions, a more proffesional example would be Anthem (hundreds of people, none knew what the fuck was going on). They could use the money to hire a proffesional 3d modeler but that would require quite a bit of time, from hiring to creating, to implementing them into the game, to sorting out any issues the whole process created.
Again looking at the patreon numbers and expecting triple a AAA completed project (though that doesn't mean much nowadays) is, puting it nicely, naive.
im just saying that they have so much resources and so many people wanting to help them out if you look through their discord. They are simply wasting it and a guess a bit scamming the wales. like theyve got 3500 subscribers with the cheapest option available is like 5,50 euros. thats already close to 20K. and that is with the cheapest subscription. to me it just feels like they are stalling this game as much as possible to make crazy amounts of money.

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
im just saying that they have so much resources and so many people wanting to help them out if you look through their discord. They are simply wasting it and a guess a bit scamming the wales. like theyve got 3500 subscribers with the cheapest option available is like 5,50 euros. thats already close to 20K. and that is with the cheapest subscription. to me it just feels like they are stalling this game as much as possible to make crazy amounts of money.
I cant really blame people for associating huge patreon games with scams considering things like YandeSim and MGI happened. But from personal experience i cant say this game has shown any signs of being a scam, (For example making nonstop empty promises of an idea of a game that is in practice impossible to make, or neglecting the product for months while straight up lying about working on it confirmed by said work never being presented, etc, etc.).
From my perspective the only issue being raised here is that the product became too successfull. If i were to raise any complaints about the project is the over focus on the christmas meme instead of the main game (From the trailer it looks like they did put a lot of work, but seemingly in things exculsive to the christmass meme.)

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
all im hearing is LOL THE DEVS ARE NOT MAKEING GAME FAST ENOUGH FOR MY LIKEING LOOOL SCAAAM SCAMM NFT LEVEL SCAAAM HERP DERP THEY MEAKE BIG MONEY LOL SCAAAAAM!!!!! JUST HIRE MORE PEOPLE LOL TOTAL RIP OFF LOL.

like bro people are getting what they pay for they pay a small fee a month and get a small return on that investment on next update. what are you even on?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes