Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
I cant really blame people for associating huge patreon games with scams considering things like YandeSim and MGI happened. But from personal experience i cant say this game has shown any signs of being a scam, (For example making nonstop empty promises of an idea of a game that is in practice impossible to make, or neglecting the product for months while straight up lying about working on it confirmed by said work never being presented, etc, etc.).
From my perspective the only issue being raised here is that the product became too successfull. If i were to raise any complaints about the project is the over focus on the christmas meme instead of the main game (From the trailer it looks like they did put a lot of work, but seemingly in things exculsive to the christmass meme.)
yeah that is what happens when people dont really have a good idea of what they want lots of "side quests" get taken and the main story get delayd by a whole year lol

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I wonder why they didn't make an update announcement when everything was ready
No need to wonder anymore my fellow F95 user. It's as simple as it sounds:
You can't plan which bugs might be still lurking in the shadows of your game at the moment you pushed the button to announce the update of which you thought was absolutely ready...
...just to have your partner barge into your room blabbering in panic to stop you from doing that just to tell you he found a game breaking bug in a last minute test.
The devil on your right shoulder tells you: "You're not in the position to back out now, just do it god damn! They want the tiddies! They want the Puss! While you tell yourself ~fuck this bug~ they will be to busy fucking your girls! No NTR pun intended of course...Myehehehe..."
But the angel on the left shakes his head: "No Rex, where is your passion to deliver a great experience to all those lust driven poor souls out there. Listen to your heart, not to an infidel like this devil fuck!...pardon my french..."
The only thing you can do, is to wipe the cold sweat from your forehead as you realise what grave mistake you made...again... knowing it's up to you to take the walk of shame into your discord channel, where everyone is spamming their favorite animatronic girl emoji in anticipation for the new update. Then an idea hits you like truck-kun would, if he could of course... You offer a deal to cheer up all those disappointed people out there and to buy you a bit more time to fix the mess... silently hoping to not make this mistake again... at least until next time comes around.

#Dev diary page 69

Last edited:

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Bruh yall seem sane compared to the comments on the itch.io page. Ppl act like a game has never been delayed before.

Oct 8, 2019
The discord is right there, it shouldn’t be that difficult to verify
Last I checked you need to verify with Patreon to get any meaningful info out of the discord. Pushing it all the way back to the 28th without any reason doesn't make much sense though. They'd commented on their Patreon page that they'd found the bug they delayed the release for yesterday.

I guess by the language though, it would be ready by the 28th if it came out today.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Some people could at least try to bring on some serious information if they claim to have any at all.
No offense to anyone wanting to be helpful but check your infos please or show something to verify.
The last thing we need here is a riled up mob like on itch.io.

These are the last things we got in regard to any new information since i posted the last one, at least as far as i know.
3 part plan.png
Notice on patreon.png
delay notice latest.jpg
But hey,
The thing with the 28th made me rather laugh than worried. The last thing i could find that remotely got close to the 28th was someone talking about the release of TLoU (The Last of Us) which was on march 28th. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding of some kind.

Not gonna lie, it would not surprise me if they really would need the time until the 28th since they are going the extra mile to fullfill their end of the bargain to make 2 Marie scenes instead of the 1 that was seemingly planned already (and i can't judge how long it takes for them to make a new scene).

But as long as we don't see anything to proof me wrong, take the information with the 28th in this thread with a careful amount of salt and stay calm.

Last edited:

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Some people could at least try to bring on some serious information if they claim to have any at all.
No offense to anyone wanting to be helpful but check your infos please or show something to verify.

These are the last things we got in regard to any new information since i posted the last one, at least as far as i know.
View attachment 2554146
View attachment 2554147
View attachment 2554148
But hey,
The thing with the 28th made me rather laugh than worried. The last thing i could find that remotely got close to the 28th was someone talking about the release of TLoU (The Last of Us) which was on march 28th. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding of some kind.

Not gonna lie, it would not surprise me if they really would need the time until the 28th since they are going the extra mile to fullfill their end of the bargain to make 2 Marie scenes instead of the 1 that was seemingly planned already (and i can't judge how long it takes for them to make a new scene).

But as long as we don't see anything to proof me wrong, take the information with the 28th in this thread with a careful amount of salt and stay calm.

3 parts of that xmas thing?

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018

View attachment 2554146
View attachment 2554147
View attachment 2554148
But hey,

It can't be, like it will continue to extend xxxmas??, I think it will take time to see chiku's scene :''''v, one question, will they release night 3 with part 3 or separately?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes