Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

PurpleWolfZ

Oct 26, 2018
Here's what I can convey if I'm not reading into it from a GTranslate error.

There is very little left to clean up for the game to reach the upload stage.
If they work all night they'll quit or "die" at some point.
It's likely it'll be ready
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They'll notify on Discord via @ everyone.

Screenshot (129).png

Chernobyl Dude

Mar 25, 2021
Here's what I can convey if I'm not reading into it from a GTranslate error.

There is very little left to clean up for the game to reach the upload stage.
If they work all night they'll quit or "die" at some point.
It's likely it'll be ready
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They'll notify on Discord via @ everyone.

View attachment 2560259
I can't understand those people it's like their life depends from another 15 minutes of walking robofuta fox . Their impatience is killing me fr

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
The models for this game are great, haha
Also, How do I use tools I buy? I bought the screwdriver for the vent in normal mode, but I can't use it.

Reactions: roxasxiv

roxasxiv

Oct 2, 2020
The models for this game are great, haha
Also, How do I use tools I buy? I bought the screwdriver for the vent in normal mode, but I can't use it.
go into the employee room to the right and it should be on the table, once you have it, it should be in your inventory, just press space to open up the inventory and click + drag on vents.

May 30, 2020
As someone who does support the game financially, I'm not so much bothered by the delay as I am by the consistent failure to meet proposed release dates. I would much prefer it be delayed once for a longer period and then drop early if possible, then consistently told it'll be out only to find out it won't. This issue is compounded by my personal situation of being home for 3 days and out for 11. If it's not out by Monday I have to wait another 2 weeks regardless of when it gets dropped. I want the devs to get rest, but I think that people are too far on both extremes. Just like there are people who go ape over a single delay and act like the release is all they have to live for, there are also people who are all too ready to forgive and forget failures to meet expectations. I supported this game because it was in my opinion better than other games in the same vein and most importantly it was updating weekly or every other week. Not that I need updates that close together, but it was a plus. Time will tell if I continue supporting it. I think it will heavily depend on how much content is in this update. The trailer makes it seem like a lot, but I'm managing my expectations in the mean time.

FlanFlan

Dec 8, 2017
28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th28th

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes