Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Nov 1, 2021
Can someone nice pass a save? I changed PC and I lost the records and I think they changed the gifts of the first part and it is difficult to find the last gift.

Ocias

May 29, 2022
ok i found how to edit money you just need open registry go Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs and open XP_h5862861 and edit value data
mmm I can't find that route, can you send a photo of what it looks like?

Jun 1, 2018
question, does anyone else have the problem in the labyrinth that they can't use anti-krampus spray?
ye I ran through all the modes to check each one to see if it’s a bug pertaining to the mode. There’s only a spray on hard mode which is a weird design choice to not have a spray on easy or normal mode so more than likely a bug if the mechanics are the same(she catches you once you “die”) which would make hard mode unironically the easiest mode. Maybe she doesn’t chase you as hard in easy and normal.

Last edited:

Snickerz99

Jan 5, 2018
ye I ran through all the modes to check each one to see if it’s a bug pertaining to the mode. There’s only a spray on hard mode which is a weird design choice to not have a spray on easy or normal mode so more than likely a bug if the mechanics are the same. Maybe she doesn’t chase you as hard in easy and normal.
the problem for me is that she always blocks the path after the second present. She just goes up and down, so i cant bypass her. I will try on hard mode.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Looks like I lost some scenes in the updateincluding the puzzle 3-way one. And my save progress from the first one didn't cary so I have to do the maze again. Ouch.
Also looks like a new system was added where you can be unable to do the animatronic chores to keep them inactive. No idea what needs to be done to after the blackout triggers it yet though.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes