Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
As far as i could gather infos:

3 new scenes in Xmas special:
--> Marie Blowjob - for 1500 Coins
--> Marie Boobshake - for 500 coins
WOW 1500 Coins, how the hell am I suppose to get that?!? Most i found up to now was around 250

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Does the bonfie scene unlock for you? Because none of it unlocks for me, in fact the scenes were locked again and I can no longer unlock them
Bonfies scene sadly not, I guess it's a bug. Thank god we can get the scene at least but...kinda annoying to not being able to unlock it.

Fredinas scene did unlock for me, the others i need to test still but as far as i know bonfie should the only one not unlocking.

As for the locked old scenes. Maybe a bug too or they fiddeled with the scenes code to switch frennis old scene to fredina as mentioned earlier and that fucked up their scenes overall. which wouldn't surprise me.
for example: for me it's the trio and the golden frenni scenes that a re locked again.

WOW 1500 Coins, how the hell am I suppose to get that?!? Most i found up to now was around 250
All i can do right now since i couln't do any testing so far is to pass on infos/pointers which i gathered for my guide.
Some things still need testing and confirmation so take those tipps with the thought that they are not 100% waterproof.

--> Coins spawn all over the whole xmas maps. some say it's random, some say they have fixed positions, some have confirmed some spots to have coins already.

--> You can find up to around $250 in part 1 someone said on their discord.
someone mentioned invisible coin spots and a radar(?) to make them visible. another one said the folloing but didn't qoute what it's related to but i guess it's in regard to those coins (needs confirmation still)
Qoute: 2 on stage, 2 in kitchen, and just keep looking on the sides, corners as you go through the rest.
Also 1 on the stairs before the first phone guy monitor in part 1
Qoute end

2 spots seem to be in the maze but with the bug that some people cant use sprays in any difficulty for some reason (Bug) it's tedious to search for those 2.
Btw a fix for that was mentioned on their discord , just in case you have it, try to buy 1 spray in the shop and then start the xmas night on normal difficulty. that should fix this problem.
Edit: Thx EarthTramp for confirming that the fix worked.

--> It seems like you can find like $500 outside the second shop area in the field with the trees

--> You get a snowball gun later in part 2 which, after you cleared it once, can take with you for future runs to have it earlier than normally. this allows you to shoot down purple bags from some trees which contain coins.
So your first run might not be as prifitable than it could. someone said it's hard maybe even impossible to get both scenes in your first run because of that.

--> Someone was talking about a minigame which gives 500 coins if you win.
Edit:
On the second Marie shop do the target practice(ring the bell). It rewards you 500 coins.
Ah yes that might be it. Thx for the info therandomstalker.

Last edited:

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Bonfies scene sadly not, I guess it's a bug. Thank god we can get the scene at least but...kinda annoying to not being able to unlock it.

Fredinas scene did unlock for me, the others i need to test still but as far as i know bonfie should the only one not unlocking.

As for the locked old scenes. Maybe a bug too or they fiddeled with the scenes code to switch frennis old scene to fredina as mentioned earlier and that fucked up their scenes overall. which wouldn't surprise me.
for example: for me it's the trio and the golden frenni scenes that a re locked again.

All i can do right now since i couln't do any testing so far is to pass on infos/pointers which i gathered for my guide.
Some things still need testing and confirmation so take those tipps with the thought that they are not 100% waterproof.

--> Coins spawn all over the whole xmas maps. some say it's random, some say they have fixed positions, some have confirmed some spots to have coins already.

someone mentioned invisible coin spots and a radar(?) to make them visible. another one said the folloing but didn't qoute what it's related to but i guess it's in regard to those coins (needs confirmation still)
Qoute: 2 on stage, 2 in kitchen, and just keep looking on the sides, corners as you go through the rest.

2 spots seem to be in the maze but with the bug that some people cant use sprays in any difficulty for some reason (Bug) it's tedious to search for those 2. Btw a fix for that was mentioned on their discord , just in case you have it, try to buy 1 spray in the shop and then start the xmas night on normal difficulty. that should fix this problem appearently.

--> It seems like you can find like $500 outside the second shop area in the field with the trees

--> You get a snowball gun later in part 2 which, after you cleared it once, can take with you for future runs to have it earlier than normally. this allows you to shoot down purple bags from some trees which contain coins.
So your first run might not be as prifitable than it could. someone said it's hard maybe even impossible to get both scenes in your first run because of that.

Edit:

Ah I see now, figured it would be a sort of 1 and done kind of thing but if you can carry things over to subsequent runs then it makes more sense.

Thank you for all the amazing info you have provided, you are doing a great service here :giggle:

Reactions: Frumi

EtoileDG

Apr 10, 2020
Ok, How can you beat the flamethrower guy ? they litteraly fuck me up

and also morse code : shoot ten times at the pizza

Jun 1, 2018
Easy krampus walks back and forth in the maze, normal she paths normally, hard mode she sprints after you when she sees you. They took out the secret ending. I would actually say normal mode is actually easier than easy because krampus is so thick she blocks the whole corridor of the maze on the way out unless you sit around a corner.

prob save the snowball gun for them. If you’re on hard mode they fuck you up pretty bad.
Side note: get the radar it Carries over to any future plays. You can also see where Krampus is in the maze.

Last edited:
Reactions: castoli

Onrroran

May 8, 2018
Sorry I was playing total war warhammer,

attached is the mod that makes them not chase you. you will still get caught if they touch you though if you still wanna get scenes. I also made x-ray last forever when you press it so you don't get jump-scared from turning a corner. I tested for like a minute but it should work so lemme know if somethings wrong

If you're talking about Unity's VRmodule this unfortunately does not mean a VR mode. That would be cool though!

EDIT:
Instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10112479
No GameOver Version: https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...0-1-7-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-10120187
can you update this mod for 1.8 please?

Valwaug

Sep 12, 2020
Hey guys, I thought I would give a little back to the community and teach anyone interested how to give themselves money for the arcade shop without having to grind or do any weird apps lol. Right now to buy at least 1 of everything you need a total of $82,001 and a crap ton of patience to grind it. I figured why not just give myself $100,000 instantly and be done with it. So after a bit of headache and... math... Ive come to share with the community how to do it.

Quick Note before you begin: Make sure you have at least gone into game and done arcade once. Doesn't matter if your money is in the negative, just run a quick game, get caught and exit the program once your back in the menus. You need to do this so that the game file that tells the user how much money they have is made.

>If you need money for the shop here's how to do it quickly and easily.<
This works with every version as well.

First go to your search bar on your desktop and type in regedit. This will bring up the Registry Editor

From the Registry Editor go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
>Then to Software
>> Fatal Fire Studio
>>>FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

At the bottom you should see the file XP_h5862861
Double click on the XP_h5862861 file to edit it.

Copy/Paste 186a0 in the Value Data. This will convert your cash from whatever value its at in your game to $100,000
Press OK

Your done.

Use those hours saved to do other... productive things in game like letting us watch our lil yellow bird eat some pizza :)___

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020

Took me a few tries to get him but I found that if you don't engage him immediately and instead circle around him and the other elfbots then you take a bit less damage as you use the flamethrower area effect on them all.

Also after a second go around and doing the snowball gun mini game I managed to get around 1900 coins which isn't bad, sad that I couldn't afford both scenes with Marie but I guess after a third go around I'll get the other scene and also have left over for the enhanced radar as well

P.S. buying the spray in arcade did seem to fix the bug for not having it in the maze so thanks for that
P.S.S. not sure if this was a thing pre 1.8 but doing the secret book (self pleasure) earned me $5000 in arcade

Reactions: EtoileDG and Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Took me a few tries to get him but I found that if you don't engage him immediately and instead circle around him and the other elfbots then you take a bit less damage as you use the flamethrower area effect on them all.

Also after a second go around and doing the snowball gun mini game I managed to get around 1900 coins which isn't bad, sad that I couldn't afford both scenes with Marie but I guess after a third go around I'll get the other scene and also have left over for the enhanced radar as well

P.S. buying the spray in arcade did seem to fix the bug for not having it in the maze so thanks for that
P.S.S. not sure if this was a thing pre 1.8 but doing the secret book (self pleasure) earned me $5000 in arcade
Thx for confirming the thing with the spray. (y)

Only $5000? So, they nerfed the amount then,i guess. In 0.1.7 it was $10000. Good to know.

• Hey there
Reactions: EarthTramp
Oct 8, 2019

I beat them by using the stair case upwards and getting them while they turn the corners. They can only shoot the flamethrower in the direction they're walking so you have a brief window to stun them with a shot while they're forced to not face you. Worked on expert. The one that shows up by the vending machine you can try and run a circle around.

Side note, where is this pizza you're supposed to shoot?

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
Marie Minigame is pretty easy and awards you 500 coins. Also you can spam collect the snowballs on the counter so there is no need to waste money in her shop for ammo.

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018

Qoute end

2 spots seem to be in the maze but with the bug that some people cant use sprays in any difficulty for some reason (Bug) it's tedious to search for those 2.
Btw a fix for that was mentioned on their discord , just in case you have it, try to buy 1 spray in the shop and then start the xmas night on normal difficulty. that should fix this problem.
Edit: Thx EarthTramp for confirming that the fix worked.

Edit:

The golden ones are also blocked again

Reactions: Krisa88
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes