Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i have also seemed to found this glitch after saving krampus. i have no idea what made it happen. it is a coin bag that wont dissapear. and it is not just a visual bug. it is a actual bag in front of my camera making it unable to pick anything up
In discord someone had the same problem with the fuel. He said that the cutscene he was in might not have been over at the time he took the fuel, the game might have been confused because he wasn't supposed to be able to take something since he was still in a cutscene. Not sure if this fits for you too but it sounds pretty similiar.
Where tf is the pizza that u need to shoot 10 times?
Someone on discord claimed he found the pizza in the second shop on the shelf behind marie. He shot it 10 times but nothing happend. Either he found the wrong pizza or he didn't hit it 10 times for some reason.

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
Someone on discord claimed he found the pizza in the second shop on the shelf behind marie. He shot it 10 times but nothing happend. Either he found the wrong pizza or he didn't hit it 10 times for some reason.
i can confirm that the pizza slice is there. and it does nothing if i shoot it 10 times also

Reactions: Frumi and TheRedSpy

kemfriend

Mar 3, 2022
the tram car has the black mesa logo on it
never knew they got into the development of stupid little trams
just thought they always fucked up with portal experiments

• Haha
Reactions: EarthTramp

TheRedSpy

Jan 19, 2023
hey i was using unity explorer for some fun in this game and now the UE menu is really small? does anyone know a fix for this

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Are you suppose to collect the gold orb things that are glowing blue? I cant jump so im not sure if we are suppose to.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes