Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
anyone else randomly have their coins go into the negative on xxxmas part 2? i feel robbed out here
Yes a lot of people actually, some people have this problem when dying/losing and some have even finished their first run just to see they have negative coins afterwards. It's a bug and dev knows about it (plus the gallery bug). He said he's looking into it and will make a mini patch for those issues within 1 week.

Not showing up
Yes it's a bug. Go into arcade mode then into the shop buy 1 anti horny spray and then start the night again. It's confirmed that this fixes the problem just fine.

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
Yes a lot of people actually, some people have this problem when dying/losing and some have even finished their first run just to see they have negative coins afterwards.
it isnt just for dying/losing, i dont even know what i did. all i did was progress to the area where you help cock and i notice my coins are suddenly in the negatives for no reason

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018
I hope someone finds a way to edit the number of coins in the Christmas special
You can change them in the registry. If you dont know how to open registry just type "Registry Editor" into windows searh bar. follow this path:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

Look for PECETAS and double click it. Click Decimal and change to what you want.

Last edited:

Cocusjss

Sep 4, 2022
You can change them in the registry. If you dont know how to open registry just type "Registry Editor" into windows searh bar. follow this path:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

Look for PECETAS and double click it. Click Decimal and change to what you want.
how do you do that but for the arcade zone money

Sep 22, 2018
Am I the only one who although having bought the Misteltoe and the Cady, I can't place neither of them ?
For some reason, when I pick them up and then try to place them, I just get the messagge "You need: Misteltoe".
I just wanted to check out the new Frenni 69 scene, but this way it's "unplayable".

Aug 8, 2018
Am I the only one who although having bought the Misteltoe and the Cady, I can't place neither of them ?
For some reason, when I pick them up and then try to place them, I just get the messagge "You need: Misteltoe".
I just wanted to check out the new Frenni 69 scene, but this way it's "unplayable".
You have to use them the same way as the bottles or lefty (space to open the inventory and drag), the fireplace has highlights of where to place it.

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018
Whilst trying to reclaim my lost unlocks, Golden Frenni BJ seems to be broken for me. It will start the scene but with no progression. unfortunately it seems I have to finish the whole scene to unlock it in videos. this bothers my completionism side.

Reactions: Krisa88

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What to expect in update 0.1.8.

As many as five of the same animations associated with blowjob(You could say that the author made one simple repeating scene for Fredina, Bonia, Marina and Foxy, they all just look a little different).

A crooked parody of Resident Evil 4(At first I thought it was just a big joke)

And the curve of difficulty.

Know the author could have stopped at the first version of Christmas and just do the ending (instead of continuing some nonsense).

Or he could have done this update in December as an option (around Christmas, not in the middle of spring).

Anyway, I would be less bombed if the author would make this update on April 1.

And yes, I missed one scene.

And yes it was possible to finally make a second night.

In fact, the author did a three-month fucking update

Last edited:

Wollffett

Jul 24, 2019
just wanted to say incase anyone didn't already know the update is available on Kemono's Fatal Fire page

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes