Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
How??? Tell me your secret, please
You can use the registry editor to add money or if you want to do the normal way, the radar helps you find money bags and in the picture there is a shooting range to the right of him you can do to earn ever more money.

GG_00_GG_00_GG

Jul 3, 2022
You can use the registry editor to add money or if you want to do the normal way, the radar helps you find money bags and in the picture there is a shooting range to the right of him you can do to earn ever more money.
But only lets me play one time, how do I activate it a second time?

realfff

Aug 22, 2022
anyone notice that you get a pickle option when you have to place the present but idk how to get the pickle.

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
Man this one was really dissapointing. Btw since the game sort of locks the door behind you whenever you progress i missed 2 places and i will not sit through all that again. Also for whatever reason i had -90 coins so after wining the shooting gallery i couldn't buy anything still which is kinda annoying.
Someone help a brother out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
So, ok, I read a little bit and I got a conclusion:
1) Some scenes as Golden Frenni's and Bonfie's ones are completely broken. And you can't do them again (I mean they are still in-game, but will not show in gallery). I even checked it with changing "escenaBONFIE_pete1_...." to "1" and it's still not showing up. I guess, we need to wait for a hotfix ;(
The reason probably that they change the Frennie's animation and that somehow broke the whole scenes in the gallery. Not gonna blame them for that, because they did a good job anyway.
2) For anyone, who wants a lot of money in the 0.18 spacial part 2:
Change "PECETAS_h..."'s number. It's working.
Also it's really easy to manipulate this game through the register.

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
CONTINUE.... MEN WTF.......

is it a troll or there is no final fight after atomic heart twins reference

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
So, ok, I read a little bit and I got a conclusion:
1) Some scenes as Golden Frenni's and Bonfie's ones are completely broken. And you can't do them again (I mean they are still in-game, but will not show in gallery). I even checked it with changing "escenaBONFIE_pete1_...." to "1" and it's still not showing up. I guess, we need to wait for a hotfix ;(
The reason probably that they change the Frennie's animation and that somehow broke the whole scenes in the gallery. Not gonna blame them for that, because they did a good job anyway.
2) For anyone, who wants a lot of money in the 0.18 spacial part 2:
Change "PECETAS_h..."'s number. It's working.
Also it's really easy to manipulate this game through the register.
Well, of course we can't blame them, but it seems ironic to me that they delayed it for a week to fix the bugs, so that these would come out anyway (and more than one of them is from their new content), but anyway the rest are very good, and that we can still get them on arcade nights, although I don't know if anyone happens to find that when they get the golden blowjob scene, it doesn't show them the buttons. So we have to wait until they release night 2 or a few days they release a patch for at least this problem

HellDevilBoy

Jul 3, 2022
Ребята, это обновление заканчивается тем, что близнецы бьют вас дубинкой или это баг?

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Well, of course we can't blame them, but it seems ironic to me that they delayed it for a week to fix the bugs, so that these would come out anyway (and more than one of them is from their new content), but anyway the rest are very good, and that we can still get them on arcade nights, although I don't know if anyone happens to find that when they get the golden blowjob scene, it doesn't show them the buttons. So we have to wait until they release night 2 or a few days they release a patch for at least this problem
About Golden Frenni bj scene... Yeah, that anoter bug I think. Same for me. No buttons, you can't continue the scene ;<

We should wait for a hotfix!

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Ребята, это обновление заканчивается тем, что близнецы бьют вас дубинкой или это баг?
If google translated this correct, then here's an answer:
Это не баг. Это конец второй части.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes