Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
the problem for me is that she always blocks the path after the second present. She just goes up and down, so i cant bypass her. I will try on hard mode.
After I tried on hard mode I went back to easy mode and it’s there. Idk I guess it was a bug, just select the hard mode option get up to the maze part and restart to easy. Idk what specifically is causing it to not appear in easy and normal mode the first time.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Looks like I lost some scenes in the updateincluding the puzzle 3-way one. And my save progress from the first one didn't cary so I have to do the maze again. Ouch.
Also looks like a new system was added where you can be unable to do the animatronic chores to keep them inactive. No idea what needs to be done to after the blackout triggers it yet though.
The new christmas blowjob from Bonni I got, but didn't unlock in the scene viewer. Peculiar.

Jun 1, 2018
They’ll more than likely issue out a hot fix. These bugs are pretty random but not game breaking. Maze on easy mode is pretty simple you can just hide behind corners and she’ll never find you. I even walked behind her as she’s walking for a good while to test it.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Ah someone was faster than me this time. Well, that's nice too. Less work for me then :ROFLMAO:

Well then, guess i get back to update my guide then.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Looks like they also swapped out the old Frenni blowjob scene (default when you get caught by her) to a handjob scene using the new model. Also found a minor bug when you're on the other chore list, if the lights go out you can straighten a picture frame which will add the job to your task list, but you can't straighten any other frames. Not doing it doesn't seem to penalize you though. Wish the computer loaded scenes would take your equipped girl costumes into account. Also scenes don't like unlocking and logging in the computer now and the new Christmas Frenni one if you freecam it, it goes out of the pink diamond room the scene is set it so you can't see.
I'm sure by this time tomorrow, our fantastic mod crew will have scene unlocking cheats and/ or guides out. Or a hotfix. Also fuck the maze, I still hate it.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
So I just had a quick run through the xmas stuff and only got 1 scene with krampus? Marie seems to have a scene or 2 as well but it just said i didn't have the money for it, anybody know how much you need for it? Also just before you meet 'cock' my money went to -70 and i have no idea why...

Side note: Had a quick look at the arcade shop and didn't see any new items other then the npc skins so unless there is a new room or task I can't see how there will be any new scenes with the bots. Someone please confirm or deny this for me

Jun 1, 2018
So I just had a quick run through the xmas stuff and only got 1 scene with krampus? Marie seems to have a scene or 2 as well but it just said i didn't have the money for it, anybody know how much you need for it? Also just before you meet 'cock' my money went to -70 and i have no idea why...

Side note: Had a quick look at the arcade shop and didn't see any new items other then the npc skins so unless there is a new room or task I can't see how there will be any new scenes with the bots. Someone please confirm or deny this for me
scenes are prob locked by difficulty. If you play on easy mode you won’t get to Marie scenes and since there’s only one krampus scene, that’s all you’ll get. If you play arcade mode there’s a frenni and a bonfie Christmas scene(I’ve just saw the new stockings, didn’t unlock them yet). They changed the frenni handjob scene from the original as well. I didn’t unlock all the scenes but those are some of the new ones I can think of off the top of my head.

side note: there are only new skins in Marie shop, no new items. Also your coins in the special change value depending on what part you’re at in easy mode at least(didn’t play through the other ones yet.)

Last edited:

ExtremeZone!

Oct 1, 2022
They’ll more than likely issue out a hot fix. These bugs are pretty random but not game breaking. Maze on easy mode is pretty simple you can just hide behind corners and she’ll never find you. I even walked behind her as she’s walking for a good while to test it.
Another thing I found about Krampus Fexa is you can basically trivialize the whole maze by spraying her and standing right in her face. She can't see you and you can just follow behind her to the presents and repeat the trick if she aggros on you.

Reactions: therandomstalker

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
scenes are prob locked by difficulty. If you play on easy mode you won’t get to Marie scenes and since there’s only one krampus scene, that’s all you’ll get. If you play arcade mode there’s a frenni and a bonfie Christmas scene(I’ve just saw the new stockings, didn’t unlock them yet). They changed the frenni handjob scene from the original as well. I didn’t unlock all the scenes but those are some of the new ones I can think of off the top of my head.

side note: there are only new skins in Marie shop, no new items. Also your coins in the special change value depending on what part you’re at in easy mode at least(didn’t play through the other ones yet.)
I always play on normal just in case there are penalties like in the arcade, but thanks for the heads up on the other scenes in arcade, I'll have to take a look at that.

Also noticed that the 3some scene has been locked again for me which is a bit annoying as it took me a few attempts to get it while trying to manage the bots, heard some people say it was best to get that on easy but I don't like the idea of losing money just to try it

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
It doesn't show someone else certain scenes from the gallery??, because it doesn't allow me to save the bonfie and golden scenes, and I even tried the unlocker and it couldn't unlock them either (Obviously not the last one from bonfie, but the rest couldn't)

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019

I have Updated both, my Scene Guide aswell as the Shop explanation post for Version 0.1.8 Xmas Special Part 2
If you have problems finding those, i've linked both down below for you.

As always if you find something amiss/wrong, inform me so i can correct it. Thx and have fun.
------------------------------------------------
NOTE 1:
My updated Guide to Unlock all the scenes:
--> Here
Have fun and enjoy the scenes

NOTE 2:
I also wrote a helpful List with Informations / Explanations for every Shop Item:
--> Here
--------------------------------------------------------
For The full guide use the links above.
--------------------------------------------------------
New scenes of the update Version 0.1.8 Xmas Special Part 2:
3 new scenes in Xmas special:
--> Marie Boobshake - for 500 Coins in special night Part 2
--> Marie Blowjob - for 1500 Coins in special night Part 2
--> Krampus Fexa - You have to choose at some point if you take advantage of her or if you free her.
If you take advantage of her you get her scene, with the downside that you also get the bad ending.
If you choose to free her you don't get the bad ending but also no scene with her.

3 new scenes in arcade mode:
--> Bonfie blowjob scene - TLDR: do the mistletoe thing like in the update before.
--> Frennis 69 scene - TLDR: do the mistletoe thing like in the update before.
--> Frennis new handjob - It seems you have to just get caught by frenni, but she needs to be equiped with her "fredina skin" which can be bought in the shop for 2000$. Fun thing is, if i remember correctly the scene we get here is the scene fedina had in the updates before that. Sooo they gave her a "new scene" in this update when "caught normally" by her and took the old animation and gave this one to her skin version for us to unlock... what a thought process...

Mistletoe thing explained:
Enable your xmas decoration, Take the mistletoe + candy from staff room, go to kitchen, put mistletoe over the fireplace, stick candy in the corresponding sock you want the scene.

Last edited:

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
As far as i could gather infos:

3 new scenes in Xmas special:
--> Marie Blowjob - for 1500 Coins
--> Marie Boobshake - for 500 coins
--> Krampus Fexa - You have to choose at some point if you take advantage of her or if you free her.
If you take advantage of her you get her scene, with the downside that you also get the bad ending.
If you choose to free her you don't get the bad ending but also no scene with her.

3 new scenes in arcade mode:
--> Bonfie blowjob scene - TLDR: do the mistletoe thing like in the update before.
--> Frennis 69 scene - TLDR: do the mistletoe thing like in the update before.
--> Frennis new handjob - It seems you have to just get caught by frenni, but she needs to be equiped with her "fredina skin" which can be bought in the shop for 2000$. Fun thing is, if i remember correctly the scene we get here is the scene fedina had in the updates before that. Sooo they gave her a "new scene" in this update when "caught normally" by her and took the old animation and gave this one to her skin version for us to unlock... what a thought process...

Mistletoe thing explained:
Enable your xmas decoration, Take the mistletoe + candy from staff room, go to kitchen, put mistletoe over the fireplace, stick candy in the corresponding sock you want the scene.
---------------------------------------------
Also, guide is being worked on just want to check some things in their discord first, to include some infos on nasty bugs where needed. seems like a lot again. But i think this should suffice in the meantime.

I might even make a extra post (or salvage one of my old now outdated posts) to add as base for a list of known bugs since there are quite a lot...well see. just trying to keep things less confusing overall.
Does the bonfie scene unlock for you? Because none of it unlocks for me, in fact the scenes were locked again and I can no longer unlock them

Reactions: Krisa88
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes