Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Jun 30, 2019
I guess since the original post hasn't been updated yet, the links a few people have posted so far for v0.1.8 either haven't been scanned or they turned out to be malicious links/downloads?

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
For anyone who is currently replaying or happen to be right before they reach the cave to take advantage of krampus or free her upload their save? I wanted to see the scene because I free her before and it's the only one I don't have. Don't feel like playing it over again.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I guess since the original post hasn't been updated yet, the links a few people have posted so far for v0.1.8 either haven't been scanned or they turned out to be malicious links/downloads?
While this is a possibility, i would say the problem is that nobody reported their own post as "game update", as you should normally do. Someone mentioned a mod but that's not enough.

When i postet my updates i always reported them and a few hours later it was updated.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2018
While this is a possibility, i would say the problem is that nobody reported their own post as "game update", as you should normally do. Someone mentioned a mod but that's not enough.

When i postet my updates i always reported them and a few hours later it was updated.
how would we report the update, by this means or a different one?

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
how would we report the update, by this means or a different one?
To be honest, i never would have thought i'd make a tutorial on F95 on how to report a game update but, well it seems the day has come.

And i'll make one thing clear, even if I think it should be simple enough to figure this out, I do this because everyone who shared a link to a download seemed to be new here, meassured by their messages and reactions count...and... because i'm nice...mostly. :sneaky:
How to report an update 1.png

Then you'll get the report pop up.

How to report an update 2.png

And it's done. Simple right? I know BaasB asked to provide a link to the update so he can update OP but this was after the first DL was already posted, which means he didn't know about this one either. And since he's a half human half furry too and surely doesn't have all the threads for possible updates on "watch" list he might have forgotten about it with all he does on a daily basis here... or does he only pretend to be active all the time? :unsure:....Nah...scratch that and keep this between us, or i might end up "furryficated" if this word even exists :ROFLMAO:. Anyway back on topic... :whistle::coffee:
Fact is: Make sure to do it that way it's way easier for all people involved in the process since the one doing the update doesn't need to search for a post with the link for the download first.

hope this helped you. (y)

Last edited:

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
has anyone had the game crash when stuff loads. sometimes the game crashes when i just load into a night in arcade mode, or even a few seconds of the christmass special

Jul 11, 2018
To be honest, i never would have thought i'd make a tutorial on F95 on hoe to report a game update but, well it seems the day has come.

And i'll make one thing clear, even if I think it should be simple enough to figure this out, I do this because everyone who shared a link to a download seemed to be new here, meassured by their messages and reactions count...and... because i'm nice...mostly. :sneaky:
View attachment 2572673

Then you'll get the report pop up.

View attachment 2572674

And it's done. Simple right? I know BaasB asked to provide a link to the update so he can update OP but this was after the first DL was already posted, which means he didn't know about this one either. And since he's a half human half furry too and surely doesn't have all the threads for possible updates on "watch" list he might have forgotten about it with all he does on a daily basis here... or does he only pretend to be active all the time? :unsure:....Nah...scratch that and keep this between us, or i might end up "furryficated" if this word even exists :ROFLMAO:. Anyway back on topic... :whistle::coffee:
Fact is: Make sure to do it that way it's way easier for all people involved in the process since the one doing the update doesn't need to search for a post with the link for the download first.

hope this helped you. (y)
There's always a first time for everything my friend :ROFLMAO: .

Now that I realize, I always use your guide for this game and it is quite useful, I hope to have your help in the next updates.

Thanks for your help and attention. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
the sex scene models ARE the in-game models
I didn't say they weren't the same model. I'm saying the textures and physics during scenes and during the game are very different. Unfortunately, the scene model looks and acts worse than the same model during gameplay.

For example, Fexa in-game:
1682455221940.png 1682455262311.png
Scene:
1682455312767.png 1682455383861.png

While not completely dissimilar, they are textured very differently and the scene model doesn't have any jiggle.

Two examples of what can be done with the models if given a bit of work:

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
has anyone had the game crash when stuff loads. sometimes the game crashes when i just load into a night in arcade mode, or even a few seconds of the christmass special
The game isn't optimized very well, so older hardware sometimes has issues with it. I was getting crashes until I upgraded my GTX 1080 to an RX 6900XT. Try doing a dism command in cmd and the /scannow commands to try to repair your profile. If that doesn't work, you'll either need beefier hardware or wait until the game gets coded better.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I don't think words alone can express how godawful the shooting is. You have to constantly be springing or you'll be hit and you die very quick, but your flamethrowers range is pathetically short and you also slow down to shoot and reload it. Not to mention your setting reset after each failure/ cutscene and the health drops you get are too few and far between while also healing for very little. The flamethrower guys also have longer range than you and deal DoT damage as well as enemies can't be hit again while they're in a hit animation already. Did I mention they all explode in a wide radious when they die too and that that hurts you? It's abysmal. At least it has checkpoints unlike the maze and holy shit that was a fucking disaster too.

Last edited:

HUfan

Oct 1, 2022
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
when does this get updated to 0.1.8 version?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes