Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

QuirrelQQ

Aug 6, 2021
I genuinely have no idea what they're doing. When the game dropped, they had a really good thing going, they were getting support up the wazoo, and so much exposure on YouTube and Twitter and whatnot. Now they're putting all their eggs into this Christmas special that feels like ass to play. All the Christmas update needed to be was some cute costumes and some decorations, not this bad RE4 spoof, just make more sex scenes, that's all people want. And their poor decisions are already having their affects, it seems like they're already losing a lot of their initial Patreon support they had. The constant delays don't help either, especially when they don't communicate it on their Discord or anything.
its pretty awful, but I dont think the dev makes the amount hes getting on patreon public?
I guess if you think 2005 flash parodies are still the peak of comedy you'll find it funny, i just found the entire thing to be an absolute chore, and hell no Im not doing NG+ cycles just to get enough money for the new scenes. at least the maze was relatively simple and short. this whole christmas side story should have ended there.
only good thing I can say about it is that it had more marie in it

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
its pretty awful, but I dont think the dev makes the amount hes getting on patreon public?
I guess if you think 2005 flash parodies are still the peak of comedy you'll find it funny, i just found the entire thing to be an absolute chore, and hell no Im not doing NG+ cycles just to get enough money for the new scenes. at least the maze was relatively simple and short. this whole christmas side story should have ended there.
only good thing I can say about it is that it had more marie in it
Just shut the fuck up already :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
The devs are experimenting. Go play a generic game with a gallery viewer already if your so desperate for sex scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Lex3rd2

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
So, what are those 5 new scenes? Cause like i only found doggy krampus. Marie blowjob is unavailable cause "no money" though i got a plenty. How to unlock it?

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
So, what are those 5 new scenes? Cause like i only found doggy krampus. Marie blowjob is unavailable cause "no money" though i got a plenty. How to unlock it?
there are 6, the one with bonfie and frenni are unlocked with the mistletoe and the sweets (but it seems that the bonfie scenes have a bug, because they can't be unlocked), the one with krampus that you already mentioned, the 2 with marie that can be obtained in the xxxmas store, and freddina's, that is, the one you get when you get caught by frenni but with freddina's skin (yep there are 2 frenni handjobs ::::v, although well we already know why one of certain scenes)

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
there are 6, the one with bonfie and frenni are unlocked with the mistletoe and the sweets (but it seems that the bonfie scenes have a bug, because they can't be unlocked), the one with krampus that you already mentioned, the 2 with marie that can be obtained in the xxxmas store, and freddina's, that is, the one you get when you get caught by frenni but with freddina's skin (yep there are 2 frenni handjobs ::::v, although well we already know why one of certain scenes)
how do i unlock bonfie and frenni with mistletoe and sweets? And what 2 scenes for Marie? Cause like showing boobs ain't really a scene

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
how do i unlock bonfie and frenni with mistletoe and sweets? And what 2 scenes for Marie? Cause like showing boobs ain't really a scene
Just like the one with chiku and fexa krampus blowjob, you go to the kitchen where the chimney is, you put the mistletoe and the sweets in the bonfie or frenni socks, and yep, the one to show the tits if it's a scene, you should just watch your gallery, and Marie's 2nd is a blowjob that can be achieved by spending 1500 coins on xxxmas

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
They need to get rid of the cringe self-insert human character model.
No they don't *need* to do anything. They could put in some player skins for variety though, could slip in a couple of funny references or jokes that way. A purple guy skin, a balloon boy shorts +stripe shirt combo, could have him wearing a frenni facemask constantly, a springlock suit skin, etc etc.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes