Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Its funny how angy this man is getting, everyone point at him and laugh
I'm actually going to agree with the angry man. Y'all just yammer on and on about "oh nuuuuuu! They're doing something different I don't like!!!! GAme RuIIIINNNEED".

Bitch, please.

The game is kooky, zany, and off-kilter. The gameplay is loads more involved than just sitting at a desk or whatever fazclaire's was trying. It's clear that thought is being put in to this game, even if some decisions are being poorly made/executed.

Does the game need more polish? HELL YES. In no particular order:

- Sexual scene models need to be made to look and act more like the in-game models. Models need to be re-textured and physics need to added.
- Movement feels clunky, reminiscent of BF:BC2. Needs to be reworked.
- QoL features like the options and graphics menus appearing both in-game and in the menu. They also need to sync. Optimization needs a massive overhaul.
- Voice acting is surprisingly excellent. However, written dialogue needs better localization.

The dev admittedly does need to focus more on the core game. Add some different tasks, mix and match, progress the story line. But it isn't cookie-cutter, and I'm fucking thankful for that. I want to see more parody of other franchises because it's fresh and actually quite funny.

Under all the bugs and basic texture work, there lies the spine of a solid game. The core just needs to be sanded down and fleshed out.

But y'all just so hungry to be mad about something instead of being thankful that something interesting is being made and experimented with.

May 2, 2018
Would really love any kind of cheat here. I'm such a scrub that Axton keeps pounding my ass after every game cause I can't stay out of debt.

Game seems great though, I'm just as of yet not smart enough in it to do anything.

Edit: Scene unlocker works for the first 10 scenes or so, and money cheat for 1.7 still works for 1.8

Last edited:

psvansvan

Feb 11, 2023
This game is probably the highest quality game i've seen on this site thats not made by a established studio. Yes a lot of things needs polish and a bit of tweeking.
The humor makes me chuckle from time to time and even tho the gameplay is were basic its still miles ahead of anything else on this site thats in 3D. If they tried move away from FNAF and reskin their characters, they would be able to stand as their own game. FNAF already hooked in over 4k furrys on patreon and i dont think they would get mad if they dropped the FNAF "parody" and went with their on characters if they keep delivering content of this quality.

Asdafafa

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone know why the krampus spray wont appear in the inventory? Hell whats the button to use it even. Tried just blasting by her but its basically impossible.

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
I have this bug, I can't shoot the spay in the xxxchristmas special scene.
On the previous version I can shoot it with right click, and with v0.18 can't do it anymore.

arbyres

Jul 17, 2020
im having problems to get melonloader and BepInex to run unity explorer in this game, any tips?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacktrace:

at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.Process.GetModules_internal (System.Diagnostics.Process,intptr) <0x00012>
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetModules_internal (Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle) [0x00011] in <76ab7991c3504e0e8a174472fb0f87e7>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_Modules () [0x00016] in <76ab7991c3504e0e8a174472fb0f87e7>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule () [0x00014] in <76ab7991c3504e0e8a174472fb0f87e7>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule () [0x00031] in <76ab7991c3504e0e8a174472fb0f87e7>:0
at MelonLoader.Utils.MelonEnvironment.get_GameExecutablePath () [0x00005] in <112bf5057ecd4569be296005e32014ff>:0
at MelonLoader.Core.Initialize () [0x00028] in <112bf5057ecd4569be296005e32014ff>:0
at (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>.runtime_invoke_int (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) [0x00052] in <112bf5057ecd4569be296005e32014ff>:0

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

silverwisp1

Jun 6, 2019
I'm actually going to agree with the angry man. Y'all just yammer on and on about "oh nuuuuuu! They're doing something different I don't like!!!! GAme RuIIIINNNEED".

Bitch, please.

The game is kooky, zany, and off-kilter. The gameplay is loads more involved than just sitting at a desk or whatever fazclaire's was trying. It's clear that thought is being put in to this game, even if some decisions are being poorly made/executed.

Does the game need more polish? HELL YES. In no particular order:

- Sexual scene models need to be made to look and act more like the in-game models. Models need to be re-textured and physics need to added.
- Movement feels clunky, reminiscent of BF:BC2. Needs to be reworked.
- QoL features like the options and graphics menus appearing both in-game and in the menu. They also need to sync. Optimization needs a massive overhaul.
- Voice acting is surprisingly excellent. However, written dialogue needs better localization.

The dev admittedly does need to focus more on the core game. Add some different tasks, mix and match, progress the story line. But it isn't cookie-cutter, and I'm fucking thankful for that. I want to see more parody of other franchises because it's fresh and actually quite funny.

Under all the bugs and basic texture work, there lies the spine of a solid game. The core just needs to be sanded down and fleshed out.

But y'all just so hungry to be mad about something instead of being thankful that something interesting is being made and experimented with.
People are mad because what's being added is low quality. Doesn't matter if it's unique, and it doesn't matter if it isn't "cookie cutter" whatever that means. Doesn't matter if it's zany or quirky or whatever, if the quality is bad, the games bad. The game was already unique from the start, I and seemingly a lot more people wanted more of it's actual campaign be refined and have constant additions. Not this slow, meandering, clunky FPS the Christmas mode is. The Christmas mode is not what people want, they want normal updates that aren't chock full of bugs and glitches.

May 7, 2022
Would really love any kind of cheat here. I'm such a scrub that Axton keeps pounding my ass after every game cause I can't stay out of debt.

Game seems great though, I'm just as of yet not smart enough in it to do anything.

Edit: Scene unlocker works for the first 10 scenes or so, and money cheat for 1.7 still works for 1.8
Go to registry editor(search REGEDIT on windows menu)
there, find HKEY CURRENT USER/FATAL FIRE STUDIO/FNAF
find the entry with the name XP_h5862861
edit its decimal value and gain infinite money(try not to overflow it)

Feb 4, 2023
People are mad because what's being added is low quality. Doesn't matter if it's unique, and it doesn't matter if it isn't "cookie cutter" whatever that means. Doesn't matter if it's zany or quirky or whatever, if the quality is bad, the games bad. The game was already unique from the start, I and seemingly a lot more people wanted more of it's actual campaign be refined and have constant additions. Not this slow, meandering, clunky FPS the Christmas mode is. The Christmas mode is not what people want, they want normal updates that aren't chock full of bugs and glitches.
its not even that I dont want it. I like the christmas stuff and more fexa is always great, but the gameplay needs more testing and refining. running like a drunk is fine when im doing chorse around the nightclub but when im getting smacked to death in a closed off room with no invincibilty frames and a flamethrower with less reach than my dick i feel cheated. the story is funny but getting to the next scene requires me to repeat the same shooting section 6 times and i have to recollect every tiny coin bag each time i die. and then on death my coin amount glitched and goes to the negatives. these all sour a otherwise good update

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes