TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im looking for a uncensored patch

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly this game is a buggy abomination. I wouldn't recommend playing it to anybody, just use the full save included. You fall through floors all the time, and the jumping and hitboxes are very unforgiving, it's not enjoyable at all.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
One doubt is there a cheat for the game where the player remains invincible and also remain naked and a full gallery?

mixx0999

Dec 28, 2017
Good concept, but the game in incredibly hard due to the laggy, mushy controls. Could be a fun platformer if the developers put in the work for crisper gameplay.

amnesia492

May 28, 2018
Honestly this game is a buggy abomination. I wouldn't recommend playing it to anybody, just use the full save included. You fall through floors all the time, and the jumping and hitboxes are very unforgiving, it's not enjoyable at all.

I had the ''falling through floor'' bug in the last boss fight, and its really tilting.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
As usual the game has decent art and animation but its clear that the creator must not have actually tried to play test the end product given how hard it is to do much of anything.

At least this has a full save that unlocks everything and otherwise salvages the game.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Its in the download under the folder "Full Save" click the file and let it modify the registry and then start the game and everything should be unlocked.
Thanks but there is another problem, Whenever I press gallery or play any level ,the game froze and I have to turn it off immediately,Can you find a solution for this?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Thanks but there is another problem, Whenever I press gallery or play any level ,the game froze and I have to turn it off immediately,Can you find a solution for this?
Sorry I have no idea what could be causing that.

Best guess would be to delete everything, re-unpack the rar file, run the game including trying to play through the first level, then try to apply the full game save.

This is 90% guess work but it should make sure that the game is for lack of a better term "fully seated" before adding the save game which is probably the cause due to it messing with the registry. If it doesn't find any form of a saved game then apply the edit might cause the crash.

If that doesn't work best to just write the game off and move on.

amnesia492

May 28, 2018
I'm surprised you managed to get to the last boss. I can't jump over a dog on the first stage (where the unmovable elevator is).
I think you're supposed to wait it out rather than jump over it, but I can play it again just to be sure. Either way even if you get past that one the game gets 3x harder on level 2, so be warned.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Would there be any hero which could uncensor it? :v

Actually, this game should be called ,,Fap Souls", it fits much better...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes