Unity Abandoned Faptastic Journey [v1.0.2] [HEGA Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
"A completely new mechanic of the defense game. Use magic dice to defeat beautiful girls, explore the world, and find the way out."

From the description, it sounds a lot like the MC defeats beautiful girls just so he can find a way out of the world full of beautiful girls.

YOU FOOL!
Cuz he has his own world of beautiful girls to return to that he conquered :p
If I'm not mistaken, he's the same protag from the devs previous title.

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Alright game was actually fun and finished fast.

Beginning seemed annoying at first till I managed to find easy strategy lol

Raise spell cast speed and in battle spam earth element upgrades, later in game get yourself active skill that increases spell damage and boss ladys melts in seconds xD, oh and dont forget to upgrade gem received per monster upgrade, to fasten up skill upgrades.

I uploaded my save file, I hope its gonna work for everyone, tested out on freshly extracted game afterwards.

saves location : Fantastic Journey\FantasticJourney_Data\f00d
i like you, this is in my eyes more or less the perfect comment

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
voice acting in this game is terrible. Not worth playing at all, because of this voice acting alone. It ruins everything.

NTRMAESTRO

Jun 13, 2017
Damn thing crashes. screen goes out of range. the error says something about nvwgf2um.dll so... display driver issue? what the hell?? looks like the game tries to force a resolution that cannot be used by my system. i even tried forcing 640x480 but the same thing happened. anyone got a fix for this?

Reactions: Tom Scooter

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
how tf do you raise the heart meter? also yea, upgrading dice changes the element randomly.

edit: the animation loops bug out sometimes and the gem rewards at the end of battles dont give the same amount. unity am i right?

Last edited:

Mundi

May 20, 2018
I also have the same problem.

When I run the game, it crashes right after.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
I also have the same problem.

When I run the game, it crashes right after.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
There are many complaints about this bug on the steam discussion page. The developer says that it is difficult to fix, so we are waiting for patches

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
CG rip when?
Also curious.

The one thing I really hate about VN-style games made in Unity is that they always do some wierd fuckery with the CG images, even static ones. So if you try to extract them, you end up with images, alright, but most of them are a goddamn garbled mess.

Mundi

May 20, 2018
There are many complaints about this bug on the steam discussion page. The developer says that it is difficult to fix, so we are waiting for patches
Ok thanks for the answer! :)

Hopefully they can fix this bug, the CGs look very interesting.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes