Unity Abandoned Faptastic Journey [v1.0.2] [HEGA Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I've always liked tower defense games so I'm interested in playing this.
Is a release for the mac planned?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Also curious.

The one thing I really hate about VN-style games made in Unity is that they always do some wierd fuckery with the CG images, even static ones. So if you try to extract them, you end up with images, alright, but most of them are a goddamn garbled mess.

Ummm a CG rip isn't really all that necessary is it? you have access to all of them from the start if you really want :unsure:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Does that mean you know how to extract and convert or play those?
It depends...some games I can, some I can't....the most annoying are the ones in kirrikirri alpha video format. Cuz those can only be extracted frame by frame and then you need to use a video editor like premiere pro for example to render the video again and add the audio files(if you can find the right ones) but there are some games that it's already in .mp4 or .webm. The ones I can't are the ones that use live 2d or similar animator controller cuz those can't be extracted in a video format at all.

Edit: Yeah I just had a look, I have no clue how to do it for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It depends...some games I can, some I can't....the most annoying are the ones in kirrikirri alpha video format. Cuz those can only be extracted frame by frame and then you need to use a video editor like premiere pro for example to render the video again and add the audio files(if you can find the right ones) but there are some games that it's already in .mp4 or .webm. The ones I can't are the ones that use live 2d or similar animator controller cuz those can't be extracted in a video format at all.

Edit: Yeah I just had a look, I have no clue how to do it for this game.
Aw, damn.

Yeah, I've no experience with those, and while I HAVE found a couple games that have their video animations in a common format, most are in Live2D, which I have no clue what to do with. Rather unfortunate.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Aw, damn.

Yeah, I've no experience with those, and while I HAVE found a couple games that have their video animations in a common format, most are in Live2D, which I have no clue what to do with. Rather unfortunate.
Well they are Unity Animation Clips(.anim) that work in conjunction with an animation controller and function as a game object...so it's hard to export as a video. I've been looking up how to do this but have found nothing.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
At the time when the game was still in steam, the last thing the developer said to the problem with the fact that the game does not work on Windows 8 is about: "This is not our problem, it's unity's fault, change Windows 10 if you want to play." I am not satisfied with this solution to the problem. Maybe someone found a solution?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
At the time when the game was still in steam, the last thing the developer said to the problem with the fact that the game does not work on Windows 8 is about: "This is not our problem, it's unity's fault, change Windows 10 if you want to play." I am not satisfied with this solution to the problem. Maybe someone found a solution?
That's unfortunate, though it's not uncommon for a developer to drop support for old operating systems or environments. It's really not cost-effective, at least for *some* games/software, to do so. And in the case of Unity.... well, to be fair, they would have to maintain at least two different build branches. If they chose to migrate to a newer Unity environment, as many often do, sooner or later consumers are just going to have to give in and upgrade in order to stay with current specs. That's just how gaming (especially PC gaming) is.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes