Ellidan1984

Sep 4, 2018
Is the android version ever going to get updated to the current one? Seems like it's been a really long time since it got any attention.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Almost all link files of this game make my anti virus go haywire, calling it a troyan? anyone know what the fuck is happening?

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
I think your anti virus is picking up false positives, or maybe download from the guy who's been posting links in the comments
Almost all link files of this game make my anti virus go haywire, calling it a troyan? anyone know what the fuck is happening?

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Hope game developers and this community NGNewgrounds change the following points? This is the content that I want to say below do not like not spray because I really love these move interactive games too much, NGNewgrounds game this game developer, I want to open a member, download point game, do not support bank card temporarily, speechless, hurry up to make bank card! It will make you more money

xyzaxis

Formerly 'meshmiso'
Jul 9, 2017
Hope game developers and this community NGNewgrounds change the following points? This is the content that I want to say below do not like not spray because I really love these move interactive games too much, NGNewgrounds game this game developer, I want to open a member, download point game, do not support bank card temporarily, speechless, hurry up to make bank card! It will make you more money
typing like you just had a stroke jerking off to this shit

Delfine

Mar 4, 2019
typing like you just had a stroke jerking off to this shit
pretty sure that guy translated his message improperly it makes slightly more sense if you translate their first message.

"NGNewgrounds, the game developer, I want to become a member and download some games, but they don't support bank cards for the time being. I'm speechless. Hurry up and get bank cards! It will make you more money"

certifyjones

Jun 6, 2018
Another thing: I've noticed that when you select one of the Shittier drawn photos, it has a larger image that has its own set of boobs. However, I can't find anyway to fully hide the in-game boobs (including the hole). I figured it was from some earlier version of the game and that's just how it used to be, but it appears it isn't. Am I missing something, or is this just broken?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes