HTML Abandoned Far Away from Home [v0.0.2 Alpha] [Krcag]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 15, 2018
I have been thinking about creating a 'revival' project based on this game. Would it be ok with you Krcag?
Hey dude. While asking for this dudes consent is nice and all, if he/she/they doesn't respond, you aren't really in the wrong for going ahead and doing it anyway.

This is a fairly generic plot, using stolen assets primarily, that was completely abandoned. Asking is nice but you really can do as you wish with this stuff!!

I wish you good luck.

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
Hey dude. While asking for this dudes consent is nice and all, if he/she/they doesn't respond, you aren't really in the wrong for going ahead and doing it anyway.

This is a fairly generic plot, using stolen assets primarily, that was completely abandoned. Asking is nice but you really can do as you wish with this stuff!!

I wish you good luck.
Not completely abandoned, theres an update I didn't put out as I didn't have time. Hopefully I'll try and finish majority of the game before releasing an update.

Wshbrigr1

Jan 3, 2021
THIS GAME IS FUCKED UP!!!! spent 3 whole days and not game time trying to get enough corruption points of nothing but grinding to get the points.. At 400 points and still no trigger for sex scenes!!! so if you love to play a game where you grrind your ass off and still haven't had enough points!!!! THE GAME SUX!!!!!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote