HTML Abandoned Far Away from Home [v0.0.2 Alpha] [Krcag]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The latest version is to put it mild.. bugged. What I assume is repeat event's doesn't trigger. If you want a simulator where you go to school and work at a coffee shop, and spy on random people in a park, I guess it deliver.. :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How do you do that?
In the previous version you could clean living room at evening and that was it. ONE ACTION. Now that is gone too.
How can you increase corruption without editing the html file???
Walk around in the park and then watch random people fuck... Once you got a few levels up, you can work in the coffee shop, and some guy will grope your ass and you get some from that...

but no point really, because no events trigger as they should in the game atm. its a buggy mess.

Reactions: sithlordo66

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
How do you do that?
The quickest way is to go see them directly in the files, because currently, in game, I haven't seen anything except the heroine's shower.

When I saw the number of video files, I thought, "Yeah, okay..." I artificially boosted the corruption and the mood of the character, the father, the brother, and a certain Michael... and even then, it doesn't unlock. Over a week, working at the cafe with 100 in corruption, nothing happens.

Reactions: ivanacco1

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The quickest way is to go see them directly in the files, because currently, in game, I haven't seen anything except the heroine's shower.

When I saw the number of video files, I thought, "Yeah, okay..." I artificially boosted the corruption and the mood of the character, the father, the brother, and a certain Michael... and even then, it doesn't unlock. Over a week, working at the cafe with 100 in corruption, nothing happens.
Likely the triggers is bugged.

Had one event where mother was in the shower, and one where the dad was in the shower. But neither of those did repeat (that just pressing on for 30+ days to see if anything did happen).

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
For all who stuck... (I look in twine to figure it out)
There is more content if your Hygiene is under 40, then you trigger an event at home "You stink..."
It is a little bit tricky, because normaly your hygiene dosn´t get under 60, so sleep two times...

Also I found a timebug at the disco toilet after fucking Michael.
The Momshower and Dadshower is a one time event, this must be fixed I think...

I guess for ver. 0.0.2 it is okay, but also not really much content. The college is good for nothing at the moment.

But I´m looking further... hope the dev suprise us some time ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krcag

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For all who stuck... (I look in twine to figure it out)
There is more content if your Hygiene is under 40, then you trigger an event at home "You stink..."
It is a little bit tricky, because normaly your hygiene dosn´t get under 60, so sleep two times...

Also I found a timebug at the disco toilet after fucking Michael.
The Momshower and Dadshower is a one time event, this must be fixed I think...

I guess for ver. 0.0.2 it is okay, but also not really much content. The college is good for nothing at the moment.

But I´m looking further... hope the dev suprise us some time ;)
That shower scene when you "stink" unlocked a bunch of things. It's rather silly to put it behind such a trigger..

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
Walk around in the park and then watch random people fuck... Once you got a few levels up, you can work in the coffee shop, and some guy will grope your ass and you get some from that...

but no point really, because no events trigger as they should in the game atm. its a buggy mess.
Hey! Thank you for trying out my game, we've tested out the game before releasing a patch and everything seemed to have worked. I am sorry you had trouble finding your way in it, though claiming a bug but not specifying it doesn't make anything better, if you would be so kind to join our discord and post screenshots/comment on where the issue seems to be so we can look into it and if it's indeed there, fix it. Have a nice weekend :)

EDIT: Also, under developer notes there is "Walkthrough". If you were to read it , you would've known for more content. :)

Reactions: hubtol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey! Thank you for trying out my game, we've tested out the game before releasing a patch and everything seemed to have worked. I am sorry you had trouble finding your way in it, though claiming a bug but not specifying it doesn't make anything better, if you would be so kind to join our discord and post screenshots/comment on where the issue seems to be so we can look into it and if it's indeed there, fix it. Have a nice weekend :)

EDIT: Also, under developer notes there is "Walkthrough". If you were to read it , you would've known for more content. :)
Looking at your changelog.

+Introduction to what Father story will look like before having sex

- I don't think I found any such what so ever though.

+Walking in on father in the shower

- This is a trigger you need to do to unlock scenes with the dad in the living room (the cleaning ones), and scenes in the bedroom with him. But the trigger deppends on your hygiene is at 40%, still the game tell you to take a shower every morning. Start of the game there is a event you can run into your mom and dad in the bathroom, so as a player you think; okay, get your corruption up and trigger this again and it might lead to lewd stuff. It's also the requirement to trigger the scene at the cub with that Michael dude. Regardless if your corruption is sky high or not.

btw, let the player take more ownership of the lewd scenes would be nice. Once you unlocked a scene it's basically repeat it over and over. Give players a choice in what lewd shit you end up do so the events feel less generic would been nice.

• Love
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Idk, I am not going make review until:
author/dev fixes that issue{there is no mall) I played it and there is no mall and I played lot MC M + F there always mall to buy clothes and food and issue comes up lot.

Other crazy issue gif doesn't load when you make food. For ppl who like webmp4 vids they suck gifs and other means of images might work because of file size.

if you continue with webmp4 I recommend compression for future as long doesn't break images.

College = no intro was kind weird.
Dad = being sad is there options where he get corrupted? Dining out, going to mall, or going work?

In future will there be hidden items or objects that get delivered because are in non-warring country?

Sleep sex instances doesn't explain why player - wakes up dirty every morning. Might need add sweat meter?
Could dad be given a threatening letter? Explain = sadness.

Wife(trophy wife makes sense to detail you were describing) I think Patriot would put gun in father's hand and defend his family and his land, Traditional father who want protect his family and leave when going get tough and move when job opportunities are better somewhere else.
(I think you just confused us in that detail)

Club interaction is short and sweet. It doesn't go further.
I kind wondering will your female hero get dorm or find place to live in future?

Is there religion?
So far I have no idea what are plans of this story.
Brother seems like last minute second?
Could there been dog or something more? Baby crib instead because mom was expecting instead? versus brother or sister because that seems to expectation in lot HTML games.

Please add age, more relatives who are coming over but relatives who are already there and more NPC. To understand the story.
Edit: tried to finish thought(if you can add more story detail that will help).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote