• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Far Away from Home [v0.0.2 Alpha] [Krcag]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Freedom could been Nato nation I think about it. But way everyone puts it seems more like USA.
Is mall up and running yet?
generalization what not in game yet:

I have one suggestion probably get salon idea probably running as help wanted -> one of places she can work part time.
Learn skills: Hair care learn styles, how self cut, groom. (there are sites that gif files for this)
[Would I do this for my own game if I had "friends" Maybe?]
Learn skills 2: cafe how serve and make coffee
Learn skills 3: cooking if she find job somewhere use less water, benefit to her family.
Learn skills 4: cleaning Lvl gets better if she was maintenance at home?
Learn skills 5: how to hustle or self-trade, Taking photos and selling yourself or art.

Sweat meter: how clean is player after each job, declares how much time she needs shower when she gets home.
Aroma smell she produces how unclean she is: dirty smelly, to clean fresh smell. Give player idea how bad it get.

Money earned, money saved not in bank, saved at home? or in bank depends on her ability to get around.
By car, by taxi, by bike, or parent's car?
Sex by stranger, or Sex by incest
Sex by stranger is not there yet.
sex by incest seems not developed either.

current game:
jobs aren't at mall
no vehicles
walking
sex closes thing you go is teasing person.

What I think should be in this game:
Abortion truths
sex trade truths
pregnancy
child rearing
Religion?
What makes us human?

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
sad is so long no update this game had a great future and is logical dat the first few updates comes with bugs ... well i hope he/she is not this down to abadon it yet and just only make a long break for new ideas or motivation.

Mar 15, 2018
Nothing on discord for a while. Think it might be safe to say it is abandoned, with the small chance of being picked up again in the future. They aren't charging for it at least, so no wrongdoing I suppose

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
Nothing on discord for a while. Think it might be safe to say it is abandoned, with the small chance of being picked up again in the future. They aren't charging for it at least, so no wrongdoing I suppose
Hey mates, the project is definitely not abandoned, I am currently extremely busy with work during summer but keep in mind that I didn't forget about this project whatsoever. There have been few developments here and there but nothing worth a proper update yet, do keep in mind that this is a free project and I am definitely going to finish it, it's just that I am heavily occupied with my job and that job is the only thing feeding me :)

That said, don't lose hope, there will be updates.

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
ok this may sound silly at this point but just downloaded the game. Am on day 4 and 0 corruption. How do I corrupt her?
Is there a walkthrough or smth

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Actually I don't agree with @embarressed comments if you play Step-family its nothing related to. Nor story-line is same.
You should play it before you make assumptions.
thread story is based on girl who arrived with her original family and step mom, and step bro, Versus Step-family girl is adopted because she given money she had on her there no elaboration what happened to her.
I played it both and found them both different. Only similarities I can find there are female heroes.

[Krcag]dev should work on things I posted, no not being a mean troll that pretty much it for next couple things rest of what creator wants stamp out you should probably make checkpoints. That help those fools who keep saying its abandoned. Krcag is super busy.

If moderators send forward = xcrazy that creator should probably work on make something different from park, mall and among others. Make different then what other people have it. If creators can figure out how make mobile shop that open 24 hours many people will love you I am serious on this.
Crafting is one idea, collecting resources and probably hiding in game would make interesting Versus buying in game shop that only open for 4 hours then closes you have wait next cycle. Not whole lot options like break and enter? Tempting I like to see that in game one day but in real life I don't have guts for that crap.

Jul 6, 2022
Actually I don't agree with @embarressed comments if you play Step-family its nothing related to. Nor story-line is same.
You should play it before you make assumptions.
thread story is based on girl who arrived with her original family and step mom, and step bro, Versus Step-family girl is adopted because she given money she had on her there no elaboration what happened to her.
I played it both and found them both different. Only similarities I can find there are female heroes.

[Krcag]dev should work on things I posted, no not being a mean troll that pretty much it for next couple things rest of what creator wants stamp out you should probably make checkpoints. That help those fools who keep saying its abandoned. Krcag is super busy.

If moderators send forward = xcrazy that creator should probably work on make something different from park, mall and among others. Make different then what other people have it. If creators can figure out how make mobile shop that open 24 hours many people will love you I am serious on this.
Crafting is one idea, collecting resources and probably hiding in game would make interesting Versus buying in game shop that only open for 4 hours then closes you have wait next cycle. Not whole lot options like break and enter? Tempting I like to see that in game one day but in real life I don't have guts for that crap.
excuse me? bro uses the same lines wtf? same colors, some images too, it's the fucking same u bozo

SilX

May 15, 2019
excuse me? bro uses the same lines wtf? same colors, some images too, it's the fucking same u bozo
Yeah. He literally downloaded this game, changed some words, changed the pictures and good to go. Variable names are the same ffs.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote