HTML Abandoned Far Away from Home [v0.0.2 Alpha] [Krcag]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Never played Female MC coz I can't put on the shoe. but hey your's intersting so I've played. Good stuff but progression is some what fast? I mean the girl clean the living room dad just stare at her for days and boom girl is giving dad handjob.. fast I guess?

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
Who's the girl in your pfp?

I don't really want to download anything over 1 GB so I'll wait for a compressed version
Compressed version will be in the next update, which is very soon, I hope you guys like the update which is going to add introduction to father saga and a few other things. :) As for the girl, I do not know lol.

Reactions: balaena

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
Never played Female MC coz I can't put on the shoe. but hey your's intersting so I've played. Good stuff but progression is some what fast? I mean the girl clean the living room dad just stare at her for days and boom girl is giving dad handjob.. fast I guess?
I wanted people to see what the concept it because it's just a start of my project, though in the next update the story gets slower and you actually get introduction before the concept starts :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Xoul

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
with a quick and dirty change from gif to mp4 the game is a buttload smaller
|some options have a /video flag or some options are being replaced with it |
from 1.49 GB to 66 MB :KappaPride: (yes MB!)

have a nice one :sneaky:
V2 is coming.............not broken (as HIEVRYBODY666 says) but also bigger around 770MB
no need for that as Krcag will optimize it next time around
Thank you for this, this is actually insane how you managed to get it down to 60 MB, wow. After some testing, a hotfix should be here tomorrow, I managed to shrink the size to 400MB with a help of a developer.

Last edited:

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018
with a quick and dirty change from gif to mp4 the game is a buttload smaller
|some options have a /video flag or some options are being replaced with it |
from 1.49 GB to 66 MB :KappaPride: (yes MB!)
Pixeldrain
have a nice one :sneaky:
V2 is coming.............not broken (as HIEVRYBODY666 says) but also bigger around 770MB
Thank you for this, this is actually insane how you managed to get it down to 60 MB, wow. After some testing, a hotfix should be here tomorrow, I managed to shrink the size to 400MB with a help of a developer.

May 21, 2017
I'm using Opera GX. none of the videos are working in mine too.

Any browser is use it only says </video>

I'm playing the compressed version

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017

yeap i think that you see the " </video> " everywhere even where there isn't a video in the first place. (cause i batch replace gif's with mp4's through the html file)
anyhow i will not try to manually fix 80+gifs as the developer noticed and the next version will be more optimized (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krcag

Krcag

Nov 29, 2018

Be patient just a tad more, as soon as admins approve the update I've posted, the less of a headache for everyone :)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Her name is "Lilith Cavaliere".

In the ass video, the model has tattoos on her wrist and the back of her arm. Lilith has no arm tattoos as far as I can tell (based on her recent Instagram pics, which show the entire back of both arms). I don't think it's the same woman. She is fine, though...

EDIT: I am wholly incorrect, proof in the next reply. Thank you for the correction!

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote